Sunday, 20 May 2012

I finally beat him at something!

Nothing crafty today but I just had to ring my own bell :-)

I finally beat my husband at something!!  I had a blog first! 

He's not far behind though and I have shamed him into starting a blog, after I showed him how easy it was to start one. (He's a computer buff so of course its all to do with writing programs and code etc - way over my head!)

Hope you are all having a good weekend - its Victoria Day weekend here in Canada, so a nice long weekend. We are off to the Baseball this afternoon, to see the Ottawa Fat Cats play against the Kitchener Panthers.  Its supposed to be a beautiful day, reaching 32c (89.5f), so plenty of suncream, caps and lots of water.

Have a good one everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! And 'yay' to having a blog before your husband. My husband will never have a blog-- totally not into computer stuff, but he did have our webmaster start one for the business to showcase relative videos that we didn't want on the website.

    My husband can't even remember how to find my blog but I have high hopes that your husband will at least read yours! :)

    I am follower #11! I see you already have 15 posts so I need to backtrack to catch up!

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nadia for following - to be honest I doubt my hubby will read my blog - and I've already banned him from making any comments LOL.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on beating your husband to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melody - it takes something to beat my husband and I'm hoping it will encourage me to keep my crafting head on.

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...