Tuesday, 29 May 2012

A little Bloom

Hi everyone, continuing on with trying to use each of my cartridges and only using images off the one cart for the whole card.  Here is my next one.

I used the Bloom Lite cartridge for everything.

The card base was cut at 5 1/2" by 11" (to make a 5 1/2" by 5 1/2" card).
Layer 1 was cut at 5 1/4" square.
The layer 2 and 3 scallops (flower 10) were cut at 4 1/2" and 4".
I cut a circle (Layer flower 10) at 2 1/2" to go under the frame (frame 4) which was cut at 3 1/2".
The birdcage (3) was cut at 2 3/4".
A little bit of bling on the butterflies body.  I also added some pop dots to several of the layers to add dimension.



Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Karon that super, you are a busy bee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm going to try and see if I can make something everyday:-)

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful --- love the color palette!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nadia - I'm really enjoying doing this, as it is making me look at the different cartridges in a different way. TFL

      Delete
    2. I think "sweet" is the perfect word for this card...I love everything about it. Kathie

      Delete
    3. Thank you Kathie - I really appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  3. This card is beautiful! I am looking forward to the one card-item from one cart. at a time. This has to be a very hard challenge. I can't wait till the next one!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debby for your lovely comment and keep peeking, more coming:-)

      Delete
  4. BEAUTIFUL card! Although I'm partial to butterflies :-) I love the bling on the butterfly too! So creative!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love these bird cages - later on in the year I'm hoping to make some home decor for my girls bedrooms - you see so many things in the stores these days with bird cages on. TFL

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...