Wednesday, 30 May 2012

A little Cindy Loo

Today I have made a card using only the Cindy Loo cartridge.  I really enjoyed this one as I love owls and as they are meant to be very wise, and my daughter graduates from Grade 8 at the end of June, I thought this would be a lovely card for her.

The card base was made in the Cricut Craft Room(CCR) by welding two of the scallop squares (Doily1 - shadow).  It was cut at 10 1/2" by 5 1/4, to make a 5 1/4" square card.

Layer 1 and 2 (Doily1 - shadow) were cut at 4 3/4" and 4 1/4".

The owl was cut at 3 1/2".

The sentiment - CONGRATS - was cut at 1 1/4" (height).  I used some pop dots for the owl and the sentiment to give some depth.



Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card, Karon! You're colors are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much:-) It means a lot that you take the time to stop by.

      Delete
  2. Karon, this card is soooo pretty! I love the colors you used and the scallops compliment the scallops in the owl so well. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susie:-) I appreciate you leaving a comment.

      Delete
  3. Like you Karon I love Owls, your card is so pretty with really lovely colours.
    P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks P, hope things are good with you.

      Delete
  4. This is a good idea in order to get those carts out and use them. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting.

      Delete
  5. OMG the owl is TOO CUTE!!! I keep looking at this cart and putting it back. May have to go pick it up now :-) Great job, and thanks for the enabling :-)

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love owls - this cart has so many little cute things on it. WOW Jessica - thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog.

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...