Thursday, 31 May 2012

A little Don Juan

Yes - two cards in one day :-)  So this one is using the Don Juan cartridge, and again another male card.

The card base was cut as a 5" (width) by 7" card (card stock cut 10" by 7" and folded).

The first two layers were cut at 4 3/4" (width) by 6 3/4", and 4 1/4" by 6 1/4".

The two tags were cut at 4" by 3" and 3 3/4" by 2 3/4".

Sentiment was welded in CCR (using the font feature) measuring 3" (wide) by 1 3/4".

The swirl was cut at 1 1/2".

The Cuttlebug was used to emboss the accent under the sentiment, I used the folder Devine Swirls and also distress inked the top.

Pop dots were used to add dimension.


Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I like the male cards Karon, especially the second one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks P, I really hate doing mens cards!! Maybe the more I do the better they will get. Looking at this one, I probably should have used the same blue card of the swirl, for the sentiment.

      Thanks for popping in:-)

      Delete
  2. This card totally makes me wish I had this cartridge! Another great gender-netural/masculine card! Thanks for sharing!


    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess - aren't you fed up yet:-) Thanks for looking through today.

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...