Monday, 14 May 2012



OK so here goes.  I am going to put a few posts of the projects I have made using my new found creative machine - the CRICUT.  I just love what you can do with this machine.  My first project (not too wonderful) was for my daughter Emily's 11 Birthday, at the beginning of Feb 2012.  It has been a long time since I have made cards (like 8 years) but going through my craft cupboard and finding all the goodies was like Christmas:-)  So even though its not a fab card here it is.


As you can see really exciting isn't it LOL.  I used Paper Lace 2 and I also used my cuttlebug to emboss.  I promise that in future postings as I get more experienced I will post more details of what I used.

2 comments:

  1. I like this card, but more important, bet your daughter was so happy and proud her card was made by her mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheri - they're getting better and yes she's amazed that Mum can actually do something other than cross stitch LOL

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...