Thursday, 24 May 2012

A Teachers Gift Take 2

Here we are another day and another afternoon of crafting.  More teachers gifts to make, and I think it will probably be more of these.  I really enjoyed making them and am so pleased at how they turned out. I have to give credit to Jessica from Created by Rosie  , she has an awesome tutorial on how to make these flowers.

I used the Flower Shoppe cartridge for the whole project.  I used double sided patterned card stock for the flowers and I also glued two leaves together (I don't have a very steady hand, I didn't want to see the messy glue underneath the flowers :-)   I used clear acrylic bead vase filler for the inside of the vase.




I used home made glimmer mist to spray the flowers.  Its much prettier in person, but you can just make it out in the photos.



This has been entered in the following challenge

Just Keep On Creating challenge #2 - Anything goes (closes 18 June)

8 comments:

  1. Your flowers came out AMAZING!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

    So glad the tutorial was able to help you out, and thanks so much for the shoutout!

    Great job, and thanks for sharing!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much Jessica - have to give credit where credits due :-) Thank you so much for you inspiration. Have a good crafting week.

      Karon

      Delete
  2. Fantastic job! I really love the way these look...theyre just so beautiful. Kathie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathie - TFL

      Delete
  3. Hi Karon, those flowers are awesome! I love your colours. I'm flower mad myself so I'm off to her blog to get more tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a fabulous tutorial P, its really easy to follow:-) TFL

      Delete
  4. these handmade flowers are really beautiful, I love the colour of the rose as well. This must have taken you some time to make but it was certainly worth it.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to come and visit, you had so many entries to look at. I know you haven't been well and life does things we can't control. Glad to see you back.

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...