Monday, 21 May 2012

A Teachers Gift

Hi everyone - so I'm having a crafty day today.  Catching up on things I have been meaning to do.  Shannon (daughter number 1) is out today with a friend, Emily (daughter number 2) is off out at 1pm.  Hubby is also off out this afternoon - so  guess what I'm going to do - that's right craft!! (Besides throwing some laundry on through the day too - timer at hand so I don't forget about the laundry LOL)

So this morning I finally managed to finish the teachers gift I started a couple of weeks ago - I found better leaves for the roses and am really pleased with the result.

The leaves, roses and the background scallop shape are cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge, the phrase is cut from the font on Winter Woodland.




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the Bloomin!!! Hope you are doing OK.

      Delete
  2. I'm sure the teacher loved it. The rosettes are such a great element!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. School isn't out until the 28th June here in Canada - but I'm sure she will. Emily (daughter) is really looking forward to giving it to her. TFL

      Delete
  3. Such a great gift, I have 3 teachers in my immediate family and I know they would cherish this gift! I am a new follower from the Cricut MB, please stop by my blog and enter my Blogaversary giveaway!

    http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sukie - I am a follower of you too and I did leave a comment on your blog. Congrats on your blogaversary

      Delete
  4. All your cards/crafts are lovely. I especially like the flowers because I so enjoy making flowers & find tt relaxing. IMHO flowers are hard to mess up & make a great embellishment. I also like the teacher saying it is so true. Best, Mary r.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog Mary and for your lovely comment. OK, can you tell what IMHO stands for? I'm hoping to post new stuff quite regularly, so I hope you will become a follower. Thanks again.

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...