Thursday, 28 June 2012

A little bit of life

Hi everyone, this is just a quick post.  I thought I would share a photo of my daughter Shannon, who graduated today.  Shannon is off to high school in September and she is so excited, not only for grad but for summer hols.  This was taken just before graduation this morning.



They are having a party at school and a dance.  Can't believe how grown up she looks.  Not my baby anymore:-(  But I am so proud of her.  Her sister Emily has another 3 years before I have to do this all over again :-)

Happy crafting everyone and hope you didn't mind sharing a bit of life:-)

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful young lady. Congratulations to her!
    Family is EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila, she had a lovely time:-)

      Delete
  2. I don't know why I just saw this and not the day you posted it duh! She looks lovely in her pretty dress, glad to read she had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had a fabulous time and it was over too quick:-)

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...