Friday, 1 June 2012

A little Cupcake

My friends little boy turns 1 and I thought this could be a good one for the Cupcake cartridge.  He is the sweetest little boy, he was born with a cleft lip but after having it repaired he has the most beautiful smile.

The base is 6" by 4" ready made cardstock.

Layer 1 was cut 1 5 3/4" by 3 3/4".

The cupcake was cut at 3 1/2", three times to get the different layers.

The layer and the lettering was cut at 2 3/4" by 3 1/2".

The lettering was cut at 1".



Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. How cute is this?!?!?!? LOVE the cupcake!!! I'm sure your friend's little boy loved it! Great job!!!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I really wasn't sure about this one - but I think it came out OK. TFL

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love all of the papers you used. Kellan is one lucky 1 year old, that's for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ian, wasn't too sure about this one, but hey he is only one:-)

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...