Friday, 1 June 2012

A little Florals Embellished

Hi everyone, I have been a bit crafty this morning and have just finished this card too.  I wanted to make a card that looked a bit like summer was on its way. It was made using the Florals Embellished cartridge.

The base is 7" by 10" and folded to make a 7" by 5" card.

Layer 1 was cut at 6 3/4" by 4 3/4".
Layer 2 was cut at 6 1/4" by 4 1/4".

The butterfly (page 66) was cut at 3".

Layers under the sentiment were cut at 4 1/4" by 2 1/2" and 3 3/4" by 2".

The sentiment was cut at 1" (height).  I also added some pop dots to add depth.


Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I have this cartridge and have only used it a few times because it intimidates me. Lol. Thanks for the idea :-)

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - me too. Lots of layers but they don't half look great all put together. And the good thing is you don't have to use all the layers if you don't want too. TFL

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...