Monday, 11 June 2012

A little Quarter Note - revisited

I just had to return to the Quarter Note Cartridge for this one, as I have for days had this idea swimming around in my head.  A teen or Rockin' male card.

The base card is 8.5" by 5.5".

Layer 1, 2 and 3 were cut as follows:- 8.25" by 5.25", 8" by 5" and 7" by 4".

The sentiment was cut at 1" ( I really love the font on this cartridge).

The musical 8th Note (page 58) was cut at 1".

The guitar (page 36) was cut at 4".

I added some brads and some pop dots to add depth.



Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

This card is being entered in the following challenge

Little Scrap Pieces - Fathers Day or Masculine Card (closes 15 June)



8 comments:

  1. Oooh I like that one Karon, really groovy. Can we still say groovy? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we can!! I don't know if my daughter would LOL, although she keeps doing the peace sign at me and saying "peace". Maybe the 60's are coming back:-)

      Thanks P.

      Delete
  2. Karon, you really "rocked" this card! Your doing such a great job on all of your projects. Kathie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathie - I really did like how this turned out. TFL

      Delete
  3. Oh wow...what a fun card! Love the colors and images you used...love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya - even my hubby liked this one:-)

      Delete
  4. Karon thank you for joining my challenge this week with your fabulous Father's day card! It's so super cool love the color combo really striking. Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...