Saturday, 9 June 2012

A little Quarter Note

Hi everyone - here we go.  After yesterdays power cut I was finally able to get this card cut and put together.  This card is for a close friend, whose birthday is next week.

This was made using the Quarter Note cartridge and I plan to return to this cart to do a teen card - later today if I get chance or at least tomorrow - I have this idea swimming around in my head so I suppose I better create it while its there:-)

The base of this card is 8.5" by 5.5".

Layer 1 and 2 were cut at 8" by 5.25" and 7.75" by 5". The image was the phrase shadow on page 60.

The roses were cut at 3" - I flipped the one image in CCR in order to have opposite corners.

The sentiment was made using Font 1, by using the Font feature text box in CCR, sized and cut at 2.5".

Even the = sign was used (page 50, font 1) sized to 1.5" width for edging the corners of the card with the pearl dots.  Also added some pop dots to the roses to add a little depth.


Thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

  1. So pretty!! LOVE the roses (hmm... wonder why.. he he he). The colors are gorgeous! Great job lady and can't wait to see more!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess (Rosie !!) I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave all these comments. TFL

      Delete
  2. It's lovely Karon, quite unusual, love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks P, a little different to be true, however it came together:-) TFL

      Delete
    2. Very pretty Karon...The colors you used on this card really enhance each other. Another great job! Kathie

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much Kathie - I enjoyed this one.

      Delete
  3. This might be your "simplestly" lovely card yet! What a great design and yet simple enough to produce. You could make a bunch as a gift even. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment.

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...