Tuesday, 26 June 2012

A long long time ago.....!

OK, I know it hasn't been that long, but it feels like it.  I have to apologise for not posting for a few days, my craft room has been abandoned:-(

Things are a bit hectic this week, end of school year and eldest daughter graduating (you never know - I might even post a picture ). And I suppose I just had to get some housework done, and the kids wanted brownies made to take to school - you know all those things that have to be done - when I really want to be crafting LOL.

I hope to have a post for you towards the end of the week, as I have a Get well card to make.  So please bare with me, I will be back on form soon.

Thought I would share this lovely tranquil scene with you (I wish I had taken this photo but alas no) this is how I hope to feel, come the weekend:-)


Happy crafting everyone:-)

10 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful sunset, hope you get everything on your to do list done :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it hun!! It happens to the best of us :-) My life has been so crazy between work, home stuff, photo shoots/editing, and commissioned jobs... I think I've forgotten what a 8 hour nights sleep feels like. Lol!

    Take your time... we'll be here when you get back :-)

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess - I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms LOL:-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful scene. I know the feeling, I am trying to get everything done before going on vacation this weekend and I am running out of time! Just thankful I have a stash for all those last minute cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a wonderful vacation Sheila:-)

      Delete
  4. Me too Karon, too much going on. Almost finished a card but almost isn't enough :-)Lovely picture, good for relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks P, emailed you - hope you doing OK:-) Deep breath in and relllaaaxxxxxx!!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for you comment on my CAS card for School's Out! I felt the same way a few weeks ago but boy are you going to enjoy the time when school is out! Life has till been crazy for me but I am promising myself get back into my craft room a little more. Here is wishing you tons of laughter this week Karon, some relaxation and more importantly tons of joy!! See you soon.

    Tamie
    http://paperinfusionsandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Tamie. Last day today - Grad over with, will be picking them up in about 1/2 hour, so thought I would catch up on some blogging:-) You too Tamie:-)

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...