Friday, 6 July 2012

From this - to this #10

So sad, this is the last one in this series of cards/projects.

Happy, I have another series lined up.  Have to do a little research first (sounds good doesn't it LOL) and hopefully start next week, so stay tuned.

Its a nice straight forward project to finish on, here you go.

From this



Not a lot is it, and I have to admit to missing off the glitter - you will see:-)

To this



A little side view to show the depth.



This card has a 6" by 4" card base, I inked the edges a little to take away the sharpness.

Layer 1 was cut at 5.75" by 3.75".

Layer 2 cut at 5.5" by 3.5", put these two layers together and added the brads and ribbon.

The present was cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge (and stamped with the CTMH - Art Philosophy stamp), just the base and added a bit of glitter to act as the ribbon on top.

Also for the sentiment (CTMH - Art Philosophy) I layered this on 3.75" by 1.75" and 3.5" by 1.5" and again I inked the edges of both these layers.

This card is being entered into the following challenge

DL ART Thankful Thursday Challenge - A Birthday card with a present, circles and bling. (closes Sat 21/7)

Paper Play Challenges - Week 27 Happy Birthday (closes Wed 11/7)

Joyful Stamper - Inspire me Fridays 66 - Anything Goes (closes Thurs 12/7)

I hope you have enjoyed this series of cards/projects as much as I have.

Keep visiting as the next series will start soon:-)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy Crafting.

24 comments:

  1. This came out so beautiful I really like the present, quite unique, and such pretty colors. I really like how you do from this to this.
    Thanks for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Diana - your challenges are great, as it makes you think about what you can put together.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice you busy little bee you! I love the blue tones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks P - stay tuned for the new series:-)

      Delete
  4. Your card turned out really pretty. I like the concept from this - to this. Sounds like a lot of fun. Will have to check back for the new series.

    Came over from DL Art's Blog.
    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee and thanks for becoming a follower:-)

      Delete
  5. Hi Karon, this is a beautiful card! Love the design :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norma - was thinking of changing the present, but I think I will leave it as it is. Appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Love the color combo.Very pretty card.I havent tried this cut yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there - thanks so much for visiting today:-)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila - hope you are well:-) TFL

      Delete
  8. What a lovely card. The glitter is fab. Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there - thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous creation - thanks so much for joining us at Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you - appreciate you popping in:-)

      Delete
  11. This is so pretty, what a great color combo~!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Came your way from DL ART

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nana - I had forgotten all about this card LOL

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...