Wednesday, 4 July 2012

From this - to this #8

At last - a card for you.  I have finally been able to get a few hours in the craft room today.  Shannon is on horse riding camp and Emily had a friend over.

I thought I would try and enter a couple of challenges with this one.  So here we go

From this



The first challenge this is being entered in is Mojo Monday 248-contest (closes Sun 8/7) and  the challenge was to use the following sketch. Its the first time I have ever used a sketch, I hope you think it turned out OK.



To this



My card base was a standard cream, 6" by 4" card.

I used the Art Philosophy cartridge for the scallop layers, cut at 2.5" and 2.125".

The Bloom cartridge was used for the flower, cut at 2", inked and layered and a pearl dot added to the centre.  The leaf was from the Art Philospophy cartridge cut at 1.5". 

I am also going to enter this in a challenge at Go Fish Challenge #20 - Thank you card in your favourite colour (closes Sun 15/7).   Guess what my favourite colour is:-)



Hope you like this and thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting today:-)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty......love what you did with the sketch. What a great light box idea in your last post......what a difference in the photos, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Tracey - and thanks for the lovely comment.

      Delete
  3. One of my favorite colours also! You've made a lovely card Karon, good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and pretty flower detail. Thanks so much for playing at the Go Fish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment and for visiting:-)

      Delete
  5. Pretty. Love the flowers and the design of your card. Thank you so much for joining us over at the GoFish Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the layout, colors, and the Gorgeous flower! Thank you so much for joining us at the GoFish! Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there - thank you for visiting me today:-)

      Delete
  7. Hi Karon, Well you did it again...another beautiful card. I really love the purple-yellow combination, its very soft and pleasing...great job! Thanks for joining in on the Go Fish Challenge. Kathie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathie - glad to see you back:-) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. This came out so nice I really like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at Go Fish Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and for visiting me today.

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...