Monday, 23 July 2012

Spring Fold Thank You Card

Hi everyone, so following along from yesterday.  Here is a Thank You card I made using the scalloped template spring fold.  You really can use these templates for any type of card you desire.


And the side view, to show the layers.


The scallops were cut at 5" (as the original base - from Cricut Craft room basics), 4" and 3".  I inked all the edges.

The triangles on the stand were embossed with my Cuttlebug and the Divine Swirls folder.

For the flowers I used the Flower Shoppe cartridge, they were cut at 2.5" and 2".  The leaves are from the Art Philosophy cart.

Tomorrow I will show you the heart shaped spring fold and a little something!  And then I need to do the next in the folded card series "Something Different".

This card is being entered in the following challenges

DL ART - Thankful Thursday Challenge - Thank You Anything (closes Sat 4/8)

Creative Inspiration Paints - Inspired by Favourite colour (mine is purple) (closes Sat 28/7)

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments:-)

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty Karon I love the purple and green together these are my favorite top 2 colors and you did an awesome job with the card it is so rich and elegant.love it.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana - what a wonderful comment.

      Delete
  3. wow that's a lovely card Karon, I must really try one of those folds, very post friendly as well as not too large.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karon, this is beautiful. I love the colors so much! Very elegant. Your cards are always so beautiful.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I like the inking and all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karon
    Your card is beautiful, I am loving your spring cards and you have made them so unique by creating different shapes tops. Your flowers are gotgeous, I've had flower shoppe since it was first released. I really must open it and make some!
    Where in Wales are yot from it was so nice to hear you are a fellow welshy!
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie - thanks for taking the time to come visit my blog and leaving just a lovely comment - I left you a little message on your last post. I grew up in a little town called Pontllanfraith, just north of Newport, Wales:-)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous card.Love the flowers and all the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome card. I love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila. Appreciate you visiting.

      Delete
  9. Another beautiful fold card, Karon

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, absolutely love this one. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments Lisa:-)

      Delete
  11. Your card is beautiful :)
    Thank you for my birthday song, teehee, it put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy - looks as if you had a fab day:-)

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thanks AJ, really appreciate your popping in:-)

      Delete
  13. Gorgeous card!!! LOVE the colors and shape..I'm going to try this fold too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Love the colors together. I really like this Shape/fold card and made a base a while back, but haven't used it yet, you've given me some inspiration...thanks.

    Have a great Day!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - glad you like it:-)

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Oh thank you! And your number 99 follower:-))

      Delete
  16. Gorgeous card - saw it on DL.Art x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...