Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Been waiting for these to arrive!

Hi everyone, so just a quick post for you today - look what I got in the post yesterday!


Isn't it a lovely box LOL!

I have been waiting on delivery of these since last Monday - I mean come on - you think they could have flown them private jet or something!

I asked hubby if I could order these as I'm so enjoying the digital stamps and colouring - and of course he said Yes!


I bought the 12 packs of 6, so 72 pens.  Its their starter set.  Each set of colours has three of each in cold and warm colours and already sorted for you.  So will make it nice and easy for me to learn how to blend etc.

So looking forward to experimenting and learning how to colour with these Spectrum Noir pens. For me Copics were just way to expensive, and I have heard many good reports about these pens.  They are refillable and alcohol pens just like the Copics.

So, hopefully you will see my upcoming projects using these pens, once I have had some practice.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

28 comments:

  1. Happy Mail calls for a Happy Dance!! Super excited to see what you start coloring!!!
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh Karon~ love my Spectrum Noirs pens.....
    Great investment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirl - now I just need to get a decent paper.

      Delete
  3. What a nice haul. Can't wait to see all the coloring you will be doing.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new set.Have fun coloring all those cute digis.Before you know it you will be ordering the rest of the markers to complete your collection.lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Yoshira - I'm just trying to find the best paper now.

      Delete
  5. That is awesome Karon, I can't wait to see your projects !!! You lucky duck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so excited for you and to see what your create. I have been getting a few sets at AC Moore with their coupons....yes much cheaper than copic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen - thanks - I can't wait:-)

      Delete
  7. Oohh, what fun!! Enjoy your new goodies!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa - all I need now is the right paper!

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness, Karon...how fun those are going to be!!!! Can't wait to see what u make!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! Enjoy and have FUN!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see what you make with these beautiful markers, Karon.
    Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW!!Congrats to you on your new goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - Andy just gone to pick up my paper:-)

      Delete
  12. Nice! I've never used those and since I have a HUGE investment in Copics I'll stick with those but hope you enjoy these and I'll watch for some awesome creations from you using them! :)
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy - as you know new to all this so went with these as I have heard good reports and the Copics are just our of my league. :-)

      Delete
  13. Karon, The paper I use with my copic's is x-press it blending card stock and I just love it, I also use crygoen and that is nice but I love the x-press and their is nothing cheep about the x-press paper so I'm very careful when I use it. Hope you fine something that you like.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...