Friday, 19 October 2012

Liebster Award - Thank you!

Oh My Goodness, thank you so much Susan, of A Thousand Words. Never thought anyone would think my little blog worth one of these, I feel so appreciated.  I only started my blog back in May and I love all the new friends I have made.  Never knew there was so much inspiration and such talented people out there.  This is a big thank you to everyone who takes the time to come visit and leave such supportive and encouraging words on my blog.


ABOUT THE AWARD
Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved","Favourite," or "Dearest."  This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers.  The origins of this award is unclear, but is believed to have originated by a German blogger.  This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion to share your dearest and most beloved blogs that have less than 200 followers.

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.  Post the award onto your blog.  Give the award five bloggers who you appreciate that have less than 200 followers.  Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

PAY IT FORWARD
Actually choosing just 5 blogs to award this too is the most difficult part.  However, I have chosen the following.

Sandy of Sandy's Crafty Creations, her blog is amazing.  She is a fabulous crafter, her coloured images are fabulous and her creations are awesome.

Laine of Hugs4theHeart Designs, truly an amazing inspirational lady.

Dawn of Dip 'n Dots Creations, fabulous Copic colouring and her card designs are wonderful.

Susie of Susie Craft Happy, such a wonderful talented person, amazing blog full of inspirational creations.

Yoshira of Amo Mi Cricut, such a wonderful blog, full of inspiring creations, from colouring to cricut.

Please go along and visit them all, you will be totally in awe.

I cannot say I know any of these fabulous ladies personally, but they give me day to day inspiration and encouragement.  Thank you and I hope you will accept the award.

Thank you to everyone who visits me, I wish I could choose you all.

Have a great day, a great weekend and as I'm feeling a little better today I might even venture into my craft room :-)

Happy crafting.

20 comments:

  1. Oh Karon! I'm so honored! Thank you! I will post this and send it to others some time today! Thank you again!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome - love your cards so inspiring.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your award, Karon!! I'm glad you are feeling batter!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Karon. You've worked hard and as I've mentioned before, earned this recognition. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your continued support and encouragement on my blog Andie:-) Hugs.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Karon!! I'm also glad to hear you are feeling better! Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norma - hitting the craft room this weekend:-)

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your award.Thank you for thinking about me my bloggy friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yoshira - your welcome, don't forget to pass it on:-)

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your award!! It is very well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!!!
    You totally deserve it!!
    Hugs D-
    dmcardmaker

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Karon, CONGRATS to you!!! It's so nice of you to think of me for this award. I consider it a HUGE honor. Many, many thanks to you!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie - you so deserve this I love your blog and the inspiration. Don't forget to pay it forward:-)

      Delete
  9. Congratulations Karon - you deserve this honor and I do love your blog too!!

    And - I am almost speechless to have been chosen for this award. I am excited, delighted, honored, happy, and so many other feelings it would take the whole day to list them all. Thank you so much for the award and I am so delighted I will be able to pay this forward to five other women and make there day too!! The biggest challenge is choosing only five. I will be posting on my blog today or tomorrow.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laine - isn't it nice to share with such wonderful people:-) Good luck with choosing its really hard:-)

      Delete
  10. Congrats on your award, you deserve it :)
    Glad you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy - a crafting we will go:-)!!

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...