Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Simply Christmas #10

"We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas", Ok, I'll stop there, card making fine but singing Christmas carols, way too early :-)

This is my last (not) of the Christmas series but I know there will still be many to share, but I need to branch out into something different.

This is another image from Angelique at Sliekje digi Stamps she has freebies galore - please check out her blog she is so generous.


I love this image and will definitely do it again. 


I used three layers under the image, the first is pale grey/blue and the two patterned papers are from the Recollections paper stack called Bright Christmas.

I then put a dark blue layer directly under the image, I think it makes it pop.


The sentiment stamp is a wooden stamp from years ago, I stamped it blue ink to keep with the theme.

I'm also getting in to the habit of doing the inside of my cards and love this one.  The snowman is from a Recollections stamp set.


So there you have it, Christmas card stock well established.  Hope I have given you some inspiration ove the past few weeks.

This card is being entered in the following challenges.

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #93: Carol Singing (closes 12 Oct)

Sentimental Sundays - Challenge #123: Anything Goes (closes 14 Oct)

Just Keep on Creating - Christmas is Around the Corner (closes 30 Nov)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

34 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! Great image and love the inside also!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica - so appreciate you stopping by and commenting.

      Delete
  3. What a sweet image, thank you for the website, I hopped over
    and found some cute cute images..... She is such a sweet heart!
    Enjoy your lovely Tuesday~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirl - glad you like Angelique's blog, isn't it awesome:-)

      Delete
  4. so sweet Karon, love the pretty snowman inside too!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Karon!!! I love it.. that little boy is adorable... Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card - love the sweet image - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 93 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

      Delete
  7. You always make such amazing cards and this one is no exception! What a beautiful digital and yes I think you made it really pop! Awesome job... I have a giveaway on my blog today if you are interested!! eeek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Naomi:-) What a lovely comment.

      Delete
  8. What a beautiful card!! I love the image...so sweet!! Your coloring is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little Christmas scene. This is such a pretty card, love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Karon! So sweet!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another adorable card.
    Cute image and great colouring.
    You are on such a roll with your Christmas cards...good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy - appreciate your comments so much.

      Delete
  12. Your simply Christmas series is just darling! I love this card especially since it has a Hummel feel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - I know what you mean - I love the Hummel figurines :-)

      Delete
  13. Adorable! What a sweet image and great coloring!
    Have a GREAT night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card. Your coloring is amazing. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card!
    dmcardmaker

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...