Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Testing, Testing, 1-2-3

Hi everyone, having some technical issues this morning with blogger - so am testing this posting.

Could a few of you please leave a quick comment to this post - if you can.  I am unable to reply to some comments on the Halloween with Emily post and yet was able to this morning on comments on the Sunshine Award

Thanks and hope you are all getting through this horrendous storm safely.



UPDATE UPDATE LOL

Seems that doing this post has reset everything - so now I am good to go.  Service has returned to normal - LOL!

Stay safe my friends, we were lucky - we just got the edge of the storm - lots of wind and rain but no power outages here in Ottawa.  Yet to venture outside to see if theres any damage still early.

Have a safe day everyone:-)

14 comments:

  1. I could see your post Karon, hope you get it sorted. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline - seems this post is good to go - is letting me reply. Go figure:-) Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I could see it Karen. Hope you are safe & sound in central Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much - glad its OK - it seems to have reset everything and I'm back to normal - well my blog is LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Susan - seems to be good now:-)

      Delete
  5. Morning!!! Hope your staying safe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica - we are good here. Hope you are ok too:-)

      Delete
  6. I'm glad you got it fixed!! I'm having issues with my Blogger dashboard...I haven't been able to see it for a week :( Glad you are safe!! Happy Tuesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa - me too:-) But its working OK now. Thanks.

      Delete
  7. I read above that it's working for you now. Sometimes Blogger just has issues!

    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy - yep back to normal:-)

      Delete
  8. Glad to hear you have weathered the storm, Karon. Thanks for the love you left on my blog.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa - yep just the rain now. Thanks.

      Delete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...