Tuesday, 13 November 2012

My Candy Winner from the My Calender Blog Hop

Hi everyone, just a quick post this morning.

Yesterday afternoon when Shannon came home from school, she helped me pick a winner of my blog candy from the weekends My Calender Hop.

We did it the old fashioned way of names in a hat - and Shannon drew the winner who is .......................

Karen from Little Scrap Pieces.

Karen said  "oh my gosh I adore this fabulous Christmas advent Calender"

Karen if you could email me,  with your snail mail address I can get the candy in the mail.

Thanks for all the amazing and fabulous comments everyone made.  I really appreciate you all and welcome to my new followers too, I hope you will all come back and visit.

Hope everyone has a fabulous week.

Happy crafting.

8 comments:

  1. Wow what a great way to start my day :)! I am so excited thank you so much. I will email you my address. Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thanks for emailing me so promptly, I'm going to remove the email addy of the post now:-) Have a great day.

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Karen!! Enjoy!! :)

    Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo Congrats Karen:) Thank you for stopping by today my sweet friend and enjoy the rest of your evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...