Saturday, 8 December 2012

Last of the Quickie Christmas cards!

I hope you are all had a fabulous week and are getting ready for Christmas and the holiday season.  Can you believe its only 18 days away - oh my!

As promised earlier in the week, here are another couple of quick cards. My card bases were cut in Kraft card stock at 5.5" by 4.25".


I used the same principle as the other quickie cards.  This time I used the Winter Frolic cartridge, for the sentiment (page 46) cut at 3.75" wide and then the presents (the border image off the same page, both layers) cut at 1.25".


I inked the white background with some red ink and then added the cuts.  Then I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the Devine Swirls folder.


And then the inside to finish off.


This card is being entered in the following challenges.

Die Cuttin Divas - Challenge #94: Holiday Spirit (closes 17 Dec)

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #246: Red and Green (closes 12 Dec)

DL.ART - Thankful Thursday Challenge: Anything Red and/or Green (closes 22 Dec)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Karon,lovely designs and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card's I love the layout and colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the ol Winter Frolic cart! These cards look amazing! You and Christmas are a good combo! :-) Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Karon. Very festive and fun.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect cards.
    Great papers and cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are just wonderful. Love the bright colors inside and out! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful, Karon!! The embossing looks fabulous!! Gorgeous design and details!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such Pretty cards!!Love all of them!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute...great embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant card Karon. Clean lines. And so love the embossing. TFS
    Hugs
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, I like the inking and the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! I love the embossing and red inking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such pretty cards!! I hardly ever use the sentiments on my cartridges, but I may have to start looking at them :-) The inking over the embossing is so elegant too!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the embossing and inking Karon! The inside is beautfiul and I love that you show the inside to us!! 18 days! eeeek!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. opps, 17 days till Christmas , eeek!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks everyone - and yep the day is creeping up on us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice cards. I just love your dedication to keeping these fabulous and simple. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The colours are perfectly festive! A great idea for last-minutes send-offs! Thanks for sharing, Karon,

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards :)
    I really like the embossing and the traditional colours you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You so perfectly showcase how beautiful all card types can be, Karon. :o) I love this final quick set as much as the previous ones. The embossing and inking are so lovely and I adore the sweet gifts. The interiors are equally whimsical and beautiful.. every recipient is going to treasure their Christmas cards from you! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome cards Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...