Friday, 21 December 2012

Secret Santa Reveal

Hi all, I just wanted to share some fabulous things I got recently. She's a Sassy Lady and The Bug Bytes Design teams got together and we had a Secret Santa.

We had to include bits and pieces that we thought our recipient would like, include something home made if we could. Our budget was $15 - and here in Canada it was really difficult to find good bargains, but I think my Secret Santa enjoyed what I managed to include.

Now, my Secret Santa was Pam from The Bug Bytes and Papillon Digital Designs.  And oh my goodness she sent me so many wonderful gifts.  And I'm going to share all of them with you. (If you click on the photos it will make them larger)

Firstly, the Christmas card that she sent me, and it contained the most wonderful little gift tags, all hand made.

  And it opens up like a box.

And inside were these delightful little tags.


Next up came this beautiful home made large Christmas tag - its beautiful. And some homemade soap, a bag stamped and coloured by Pam.

  

Then some fabulous ribbon, butterflies, crocheted flowers and some beautiful pins.  Along side that is a huge pile of Minds Eye die cuts - there are so many of them.

 

Next up - yes there's more!  Flower embellishments and also a beautiful bookmark and some fabulous metal embellishments.

 

Then there is a wonderful stamp set and a fabulous collections of rub-ons.

 

And still more, these lovely girly embellishments - will be perfect for a friends daughter for her birthday card.


And lastly but by no means least, were theses fabulous Mind Eyes papers and beautiful ribbon and embellishments to get me ready for Valentines Day.

 

Thank you Pam so much - you also have an eye for a bargain, because with the budget given you got so much stuff.  Thank you.

Isn't she awesome my friends.  My apologies for the long post but I had to show all these lovely goodies that I am so going to look forward to using in the new year.

Also, I wanted to share with you the item I made for my Secret Santa to receive.  It is my first ever project using Modge Podge and I can see me using it more in the future.

Here is what I made for Jen from Java Jen Creations.  I tried to include elements from her blog, so flowers, scrolls and music and of course Java Jen.  Also sent her some lovely crafty goodies and a Christmas card.



Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

18 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you loved what you got. You so deserve it my friend. Can't wait to see them used in your lovely lovely creations. Happy Holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Karon you sure did get great gifts from Santa Pam...Lucky girl :)
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was some happy mail you received from your secret santa swap.... Can't wait to see you put them all in to go uses.... What a great idea in having a swap like that. Your card is totally awesome too for your partner, those flowers are so pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- I can't decide if I'd rather be Java Jen or you! Both sets of gifts are so thoughtful. I can't wait to see what you make of all your lovely goodies. This makes anticipating 2013 even more special. Go, Karon, go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OW!!Awesome Candy Mail!!Both cards are BEAUTIFUL!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! So happy for you to get a loadful of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful goodies Karon, so happy for you. Beautiful card, love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely goodies Karon...love your cards.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What awesome, generous goodies you received!! And wow, Karon, the card is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flowers!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowsers.... you sure got lots and lots of goodies to play with! And look at all the things that Pam made. Love it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Karon! What wonderful gifts Pam sent you... Everything is really beautiful and so much fun. I've been really busy and hadn't been by in a few days, I see you've been as creative as ever. I love all your newest cards, especially the horseless sleigh gift box, it's really pretty :):):)
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    Cre8n4u

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My, now that's some serious HAPPY mail! Enjoy playing with all that goodness. Your project is beautiful, I'm sure Jenn is gonna love it :D Have a Very Blessed Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness...what a wonderful Secret Santa you had! Everything looks beautiful- what a special gift. And, your gift for Jen is just gorgeous -those flowers turned out so, so pretty! I'm sure she will love and treasure this forever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Karon :) Wow.. what an awesome card she sent.. and how awesome it is all full of tags!! And those tags are so great!!! All those goodies.. wow!!! So much fun stuff.. love those little flowers!!! And wow!!! Your project is gorgeous!!!! I love it!!! Couldn't be more beautiful! She is lucky to receive it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, she is awesome with the budget.
    I agree, sadly here in Canada we don't usually get the good deals :(
    Your card is gorgeous. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks everyone for all your great comments - Jen loved her plaque and goodies too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Awesome gifts! Your Secret Santa was Fabulous! And your creation is beautiful too!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  18. You hit the jackpot, Karon! WOW, what a stash she sent you! :o) I'm excited to see how you use everything... because your work makes everything look even better. :o) I'm so thrilled for you! I'm also thrilled for Jen because your plaque is stunning! The flowers, scrolls, and entire design are absolutely lovely. I'm so intrigued by these sorts of projects and hope to experiment more next year. She is so blessed to have you as her Secret Santa and I'm sure she'll treasure this heartfelt gift. I LOVE that you incorporated elements from her blog. Such a sweet and meaningful approach. :o) Fantastic work, Karon!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...