Monday, 14 January 2013

A bit of a sneak peek!

Hi everyone.  Just thought I would stop by today with a little sneak peek of some projects that I have been doing for this weeks DT posts.  After being ill last week and with Andy going away,  it is taking me a little time to get back up to speed and I am just meeting my deadlines for this week.  After today, we should be all hunky dory and back on track.

The first sneak peek is for my post tomorrow for She's a Sassy Lady, for my monthly visit.  It's almost finished and will be ready to go on schedule later.


I have been playing with my Silhouette Cameo and cut some vinyl with it today for this project.  Oh my, it did the kiss cut perfect!!  

Next up is my post for Polka Doodles this Friday, for the next challenge.  


Do you see that scalloped edge - used the print and cut feature with my - you guessed it, Cameo!  There's no way I could have cut it that well by hand.

Well, as you can see I am so pleased with my new toy and although still only playing with the basics, it truly has opened up a whole new way to craft for me.  I still have a lot to learn on how to use the files etc, but I'm so pleased with what I have come up with so far.

So things will soon be back to normal and I will be ahead on my commitments!  Sorry for cutting it so fine Sheila, but there will be something on the schedule later today :-)

Oh and it will be late, my apologies, but I will do the draw for my blog Candy today and announce the winner on Wednesday - the girls are going to help:-)

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

17 comments:

  1. sneaks look awesome Karon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting. Glad you enjoying playing Karon. Hugs my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh , so excited to see it in full!!! You are making me want a cameo... have fun learning about it! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my you have been busy! Don't you just love the Cameo! I LOVE mine! LOVE! I can't wait to see what you have been cooking up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sneak peeks! Sorry you've been sick but sounds like you are on the mend!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely close-ups on your projects. I am glad you are enjoying your new toy so much.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome sneaks, Karon!! Can't wait to see the whole projects!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see the projects. Sometimes it's so hard to play catch up, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see Karon! I just know its going to be great!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sneaks look interesting, looking forward to seeing your finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you have been working that cameo.I have not tried the print and cut and I have had my machine for a year now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have thoroughly go tme curios I am looking forward to seeing the rest see you soon!! They look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sneak peeks look great. I know what you mean about being off schedule, I really haven't done much lately. Hopefully I'll get back on track soon. Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Karon, your sneak peeks are marvelous! I'm looking forward to seeing the full-fledged projects when you reveal them to us. :o) I'm so happy you're enjoying your Cameo! It's exciting to have so much to learn. I made my first Cameo project today and I love it to pieces. This machine is truly spectacular and I am truly thankful we both were blessed with one. :o) I hope you have a sparkly Tuesday, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooo how exciting! can't wait to see the full posts! have a restful tuesday.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much everyone - hope you like the finished products:-)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...