Wednesday, 16 January 2013

January Blog Candy Winner!

Hi every peeps - I am sorry for the delay in posting this.

Emily helped me fold up all the names into a bag.  Even my cat, Jess, joined in; every time we put a name in the bag, she would jump on it LOL!

Anyway, I would like to thank all of you for your wonderful comments and to my new followers, welcome!

So, without further ado - oh get on with it will you!!!!!

Drum Roll please ..........................

The winner of the blog candy below is.....


Wait for it ..................

It is .............................Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap.

Jessica said "beautiful card Karon!!  LOVE your coloring of the adorable stamp :)  Happy Friday!!"

Congrats Jessica!  Have a great rest of the week everyone.

Thanks again everyone.

Happy crafting.

13 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!!! Happy Dance for me....LOL!!
    Thanks Karon!!! I will email you now :)
    Happy Hump Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Jessica!! Enjoy your goodies!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jessica I am so excited for you!!!! Thank you Karon for the chance of winning, it is all so exciting!!!!Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jesica. Enjoy your goodies!
    D-
    dmcardmaker (AOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jessica. Yeah Karon! Love the new blog look and feel. It looks almost like spring! Hoping this means more creativity from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot Woot! Congrats Jessica, enjoy your blog candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Jessica! Enjoy the gorgeous goodies! :o) Woohoo!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog too Karon!! It's so pretty!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...