Thursday, 21 March 2013

More Storage - for my great bargain!

Hi everyone.  Thought I would share a mega bargain, I got on Tuesday, well at least I think it's a bargain.

But, before I do!!  Look over there to the right, go on!  See, I have a blog button, yeah!!  Lissa Marie, of So Many Crafts, So Little Time,  made it for me when I won a blog candy on her blog.  I gave  her free rein to create what she wanted with my blog in mind.  So pleased with it, what do you think?  Thanks Lissa :-)

Onto my bargain.

In the local adds here, I just happened to have a quick look, there was a lady selling up some stamping inks. The ink pads that I have tend to be the little round ones from Michaels, with a couple of Memento, Tim Holtz and thats about it.

So, anyways, this lady sold me 22 CTMH stamp pads (practically brand new) with 17 of the CTMH ink markers (not the alcohol ones), 10 of which matched the stamp pads.  Also, 6 Stampin Up Stamp pads and two blender pens - all for $60!  For me this was fabulous.

So of course, yesterday, I had to make some storage for my new stuff :-)

Using the same method I used for my Spectrum Noir Pens here, I used two of the Michaels Photo boxes and made this.  Each shelf is 4" deep by 7.5" wide and they are spaced approx 1.5" (give or take) apart.  At some stage I might connect the boxes completely and decorate them, to make it one complete unit.


The one on the left, the markers are the ones that match the ink pads. And then I slotted in my Memento Tuxedo Black.


The one on the right, holds the spare markers and also my two Tim Holtz Ditress Inks on the bottom.


There you have it - I am one happy bunny and now that I am slowly getting a little more organised I will hopefully have something to share with you again soon :-)

Have a great rest of the week.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

27 comments:

  1. wow that was a great deal! love your storage box it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea, Karon. .. and what a deal! You should see the state of my "studio"!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, proud owner! You're handy and crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bravo! What a great bargain you found there and I love that you have matchy matchy organized holders for all your cool stuff. Looks great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are on a roll, with these creative storage ideas. Love it.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome score!! Your storage box looks fabulous!! And I love the new button...I've snagged it!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bargain and love the storage ideas.

    Karen B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog button! And wow! What a buy! Great storage for them too!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great deal. Love the button.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Karon, sounds like a good bargain for so much stash! Love your storage!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really are being an organized one aren't you? We're glad to see it because it creates the excitement of knowing you'll be crafting a bit more in the future (what with all that time on your hands not having to look around for things!). Yay!

    Plus, I snagged your button for my blog too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dear friend, your new blog button is gorgeous!!! I love it and will add it to my blog later tonight! :o) Congratulations on your awesome goodies! What a jackpot! I love your organization. Everything looks fantastic! :o) So happy you shared this with us, Karon! I hope you have a wonderful, sparkly, twinkly night! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great deal and your storage looks beautiful! Congrats on the new button, it looks awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. That blog button is perfect!! I love it!! And I think you got a really great bargain!! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great score! It all looks so nice and neat to.


    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good job on the storage, Karon! Looks so tidy and organized; I'd be one happy bunny too... lol!

    Karon, you are such a sweetheart -- thanks for stopping over. I'm always so happy to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are awesome Karon!! Another FAB storage solution!
    Thanks for sharing your bargain and storage!
    Have a GREAT night!
    BTW~ love the new button!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You got a terrific deal.
    Look at you being all creative making your own storage.
    I love your storage for your ink pads and it compliments your marker storage unit nicely.
    Thank you for all of your sweet blog comments.
    I appreciate your visits.
    D-

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blog button looks great :)
    Super deal, so nice to find a good one.
    Great ink storage unit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great way of storing your tools.love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your blog button!!!!! I snatched it and it is sitting proudly on my sidebar... You got a fantastic deal Karon..wow!!!!!!!!!!! I see lots of stamping in your future, lol Way to catch the deals!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks everyone - now all I need to do is some actual crafting!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your new blog button is BEAUTIUFL!!love it!and I grabbed it!Thanks for stopping for by my blog and leaving me bloggie love.I appreciate it.
    I saw my bloggie button on your tab,THANKS!!
    Great idea on this storage idea.
    Have a Wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW Karon, great purchase and what an awesome way to display it all. You did a great job. I love your button, Lissa did a fantastic job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is cool Karon..I just got some inkpads myself and love your DIY storage solution
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...