Friday, 14 June 2013

A little retail therapy!

Hi everyone.  How is your week going so far?  My girls have two weeks left in school and then they are off for the summer hols.

In the meantime, I really felt down yesterday, so what better way to try and rectify that, with some retail therapy.  So, I will show you my little stack of bargains.

Here in Michaels Canada, things are so over priced that I always make sure I have vouchers with me, otherwise I don't buy anything.

Here is what I got.  Two 7 Gypsies small shadow boxes , they are about 6" by 6" and I got them for $2.99 each!


Next up was a small pack of 6 x 6 7 Gypsies papers and embellisments.  Look what was in the pack. All for $3.99.


Next up, Studio G are adding more stuff to they $1.50 collection.  I picked up these cute metal embellishments and also some foam dots, all for $1.50 each.


Now, there is also a Home Sense right next door and they occasionally have some good craft stuff.  I picked up a stack of Bassil 6x6 cardstock, containing 96 pieces, for $5.99.  And also a small pack of 12 envelopes and cards (nice quality and weight) for $3.99.  The ATG tape was from Michaels, and of course I used my 50% off voucher.  I had two other vouchers with me, so paid them forward!  Brought a smile to a couple of peoples faces :-)



Aren't they fabulous colours.

And there you have it, a little bit of shared retail therapy.

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

16 comments:

  1. Wow some gorgeous stash...Enjoy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love a good bargain ???? Now you can play to your hearts content xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful deals.... Cant wait to see the décor on the shadow boxes...
    Sending bloggie love, hugs & smiles just incase you are still feeling a little down. :-)
    Have a wonderful day my bloggie friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome stash of goodies!! I can't wait to see what you create with it!! Have a great weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great deals. I try to always buy with a coupon or sale. That way I can get more stuff. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, it's off to make these purchases into something really great. I hope your therapy was soothing and your weekend is crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooohhh...just look at all those goodies! Retail therapy always works wonders for me - hope you are feeling better today! Enjoy your new toys, I look forward to seeing what you create with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like some well needed shopping therapy.
    Take care of yourself my friend.
    Wished we lived closer so we could hang out.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is what you call a bargain deal.... lucky you more to your stash...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh girlfriend, you scored big time!!! These therapeutic items are the bomb!! I love your choices and I can't wait to see what you create with your huge savings. :)
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooohh! some great buys! Can't wait to see your creations with these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So now all I have to do - is get inspired :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A marvelous jackpot to add to your goodies, Karon! I hope it brought a smile to your face. :o) Like everyone, I'm excited to see what you create with your new treasures! :o) Sending you extra hugs!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you got a few good bargains there hun :) I made a few orders online last week & still waiting for them to get here (from the USA). I can't wait to get them :) Will definately update my blog when I do :)
    Hugz, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...