Monday, 24 June 2013

Guest Designer at Craftin Desert Diva's

Hi all my bloggie friends.  I am so happy to be posting as a guest designer this week at....


I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is On the Farm.

 The sponsors are Bug Bites 



and they are giving one lucky winner

A Candy Speaks stamp set.

and Pinque Peacock


and they are giving one lucky winner


  The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.


Here is what I decided to make for this weeks theme.


I used a cut file from Birds Cards.  She is so generous to allow us access to all her files for free - she has an amazing selection.  The file I used is actually a card in the shape of a tractor, but I decided to use just this tractor for mine, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut this great file.


My papers are TPC Studio (double sided) called Blips and Beeps, and Rockets and Rayguns.   The pale blue layer (Blips and Beeps) has been run through the Cuttlebug with the Folder Beep Beep.

I inked all the edges of all the layers and also went around the out side of the tractor, which I have placed up on foam tape.  Three little red brads to the sentiment layer, just to add a little embellishment.

I added a 3 to the tractor, as a friends little boy will be turning 3.  This and the sentiment are from a Scrappy Mom's stamp set called Hooray for Birthdays.

For the inside, I used the same papers as the front.


Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and thank you Tara.

Happy crafting.

27 comments:

  1. Congrats being a GD and the card us super cute!! Have a fantastic Monday my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable card!! Love the papers and fun tractor!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you my friend!! yiiippeee!
    TOTALLY cute, cool and FUN!!Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the colors you chose and the inside looks great too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!!! Great background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is great. I love the embossing and the papers! You did a great job. Thank you so much for being a guest designer at Craftin Desert Divas.


    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out awesome Karon, love that fun tractor and backing papers.
    Congrats on your GD spot~
    TFS, enjoy your new crafty week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being a guest designer! I love your cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cut card! Congrats on being a guest designer. I remember when you mentioned on the 'ole Cricut board that you wanted to become a design team member. It warms my heart every single time you are honored in this way. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute!! That tractor is adorable!! The background papers are so fun!! Love this!! Happy Monday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome, awesome, awesome! I love this little tractor. Great papers too!

    Have a fantastic week!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a fun card! Love that tractor and how you added the 3 to it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dear friend, this is fabulous! I love your take on the theme. The tractor looks amazing and I love the bright papers you chose. :o) Beautiful job on this unique birthday card, Karon. It will be loved! Congratulations on your well-deserved Guest Designer position! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a sweet little boys card :)
    Love the touch of the 3 brads :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. SUPER cute, great paper & embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your card. What a fun tractor. Love how you adapted it to work for your card. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card Karon! Love the tractor. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card. I love the tractor and the fabulous background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is so cute! I love the tractor and bright papers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous masculine card.......great image!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gongrats on being a GD - what an honour! And this card exactly why you deserve it! So darn cute.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on your GD spot. Love this card. My grandson loves tractors and he would love this. Great colors and patterns.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats Karon!!! I love your card - it's just toooo adorable!!!
    Blessings,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another great masculine card. Love the DP and that car is too cute. Bird is amazing with all the wonderful cutfiles and digis she so generously shares.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...