Monday, 29 July 2013

A quick bargain post !

Hi everyone.  I am currently on a shopping/retail therapy trip with my girls.  We are in Syracuse, NY and yesterday after arriving, we headed out to Joann's and AC Moores.

Now this is not the whole haul, I will show you some more later.  But I had to show you a few of the real bargains I picked up yesterday!

At Joann's, picked up this awesome DCWV stack, for yep as you see, $5!


This one was fab too at just $10.


More to show you from Joanns, later but next up was ACMoore.

These pastel 12" by 12" cardstock packs (I had to buy the last two) were just $2, yes I said $2 each! Score!


And by no means the last (only for now) but this for me was a fab bargain.  Now I have a few of the See D's stamp sets that I bought a long time ago in the UK and I love them.  However, when I saw this in ACMoores I just had to get it.


Do you see what that says - 262 stamps!  And it comes with everything you see in this photo!

Here is the back to show you the stamps - they are wonderful!


And the other half.


And they aren't teeny either.  Here is one of the sets - with the lady on - to give you an idea of the size, the case is the size of a CD case.


Now, you might want to know how much this complete set was.  I remember paying around £5 a set in the UK (so around $8).  There are 8 sets in this box, plus the storage, blocks, stamp pad, ink.  So the 8 sets alone would be $64, plus the other bits say about $80 worth in total.  I got it for $25!!!  Bargain :-)

Anyways, I best get on and have my shower, today we are off to Waterloo Outlets Mall to shop till we drop :-)  And maybe a craft shop on the way back ;-)

Have a great day everyone :-)

Happy crafting/shopping.

20 comments:

  1. Wowie Ka-powie! What bargains!!! I saw the ad that the DCWV paper stacks were $5 and meant to get over there over the weekend. Great stamps too! I can't wait to see what you create!

    Have a great week Karon.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome deals, wish we had them here on the islands~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You did good! Have fun with the rest of your shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you scored!
    Can't wait to see what you create with your goodies.
    Have a fun and safe trip.
    D~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what awesome bargains!! I hope you and the girls are having a great time shopping!! And just think - you'll have a freshly painted fence when you get home ;) I hope you find lots of bargains!! Safe travels :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Karen, you did great! Great deals!

    Thanks my friend so much for stopping by; I missed everyone so much and hope/pray to be back soon.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness you have found some wonderful deals :)
    So happy you and your girls are having such a great shopping time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff Karon, I know you are going to make beautiful projects with them!! Enjoy your trip :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super deals Have fun looking forward to see what you create!

    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone, more to come later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We will all be waiting with baited breath for the lady to arrive on a project fully colored and beautiful! Good job.

    PS- My twin sister just happens to be up near Niagara Falls for business today and tomorrow. I'm wishing I was her and we were close enough to visit... I'm imagining it in my head right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You picked up some really cool things! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great deals. Enjoy the rest of your shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Such great deals! Can't wait to see what you create with your goodies! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow. You've scored some great bargains!
    I pay like a dollar for cardstock where I live...enjoy your shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My dear friend, you scored an amazing jackpot! :o) I'm so excited for you and am anxious to see how they inspire your creative heart. :o) Lots of love to you and your family!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome haul my fried. Sounds like you and the girls are having a ball.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy Hannah Karon!!!!, these deals are super splendid! I would love to get a stamp set for that price and I can't get over the pastel papers for only $2.00... What a haul!!!Sounds like you are having a blast, I can't wait to see what else you get and yes I admit I am turning green with envy, hehe!!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...