Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Christmas again - really!

Hi all my fabulous friends.  I am once again sharing this post with everyone at She's A Sassy Lady and of course all of you out there that come visit me here too.

Today, I am sharing another wonderful image from the new Polka Doodles CD - Angelberry Christmas. This CD is fabulous, so many lovely papers and embellishments and 8 lovely Angelberry digis for you to colour or use the pre-coloured ones as toppers.

Here is my little bit of Christmas to share with you - it's not too early to get started - apparently there are only 161 Days left :-)


This little angel is so adorable and such a pleasure to colour.  Here is a close up of the image.


I used my Spectrum Noir markers to colour here in.

Holly       -  CG2, DG3
Berries    -  CR11
Skin        -  TN2, FS2
Hair        -  CT1, CT3, CT4
Dress      -  CR4, CR5, CR6
Ribbon    -  DR1, DR3, DR5
Box         -  CG2, DG3
Wings      -  LY1, LY3

The papers for this card, were taken from the Studio 12 CD - Picknix Collection 2 - Gingerbread Twist.  I didn't use papers from the new CD, cause Nikky hadn't done them when I made this card LOL.  But I can assure you they are fabulous and will make something with them soon :-)


I cut out the image with my Silhouette Cameo and then popped her up on some pop dots.  Added the sheer red ribbon to finish off the front.  Also inked all the edges of all the layers with Stampin' Up Cranberry Ink.

For the inside I used the same papers as the front.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

20 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card! LOVE the image and great papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Such lush colours, Karon. And check out that darling little angel!
    Have a lovely day, my friend!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karon, what a beautiful card. A real treasure for the lucky one to receive it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. Great colours and a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable Christmas card to your collection, how wonderful to get ahead for Christmas 2013. love the pretty image and design....
    TFS - enjoy your wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love that yummy ribbon and bow and of course the beautiful angel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Karon, have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are rockin' the angels Karon! These sweet little images are making such lovely Christmas cards. You've inspired me to get going on mine. I've a design selected, though not fully formed. I may even do a bit of coloring this year. Nothing to challenge your dear creations, but a move in that direction! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card,gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, Karon!! Wow, the image is so beautiful and you just colored her perfectly!! I love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Karon I like the image, your coloring looks terrific, so much detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Karon, this is just as cute as can be. I love the color and your beautiful coloring. Thanks for sharing today on She's A Sassy Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Karon and WHAT!! a 161 days left no way LOL!! where has the 1st half of the year gone?? Glad you are getting a head start, I better get thinking about mine:) Enjoy the rest of your day my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW another beauty! LOVE this one, too. I love angels. TFS.
    D~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful. I love the colors and the angle is stunning. Your coloring is perfection.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another magical Christmas creation, Karon! :o) This angel is adorable and you've colored her so brilliantly. The papers are so, so pretty and layer together so beautifully. Stunning creation as always, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card and those images are adorable. Great colouring as well.
    Shhhhh about how many days until Christmas...I don't think we had summer yet

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...