Tuesday, 6 August 2013

My Scrap Chick - Blog Hop Winner of my Candy!

Hi everyone.

Just a quick post today, to let you know the winner of my blog candy.

I would like to thank you all for leaving such fabulous comments and welcome to all the new followers, I hope you will stop by now and again.

Out of the 60 comments, there were 35 eligible entries.  So after renumbering them, I used Random Org to draw a number.
That made the winner of this blog candy;


.......  Tanya of Nonna's Craft Corner.  Whoop Whoop!

Tanya said "Gorgeous!  I would have NEVER guessed that you cut this out by hand - fabulous work there my steady-handed friend!  Love the pretty papers and that stunning little cluster of flowers."

Tanya if you could email me, I will get this in the mail toot sweet :-)  (claimed  :-))

Have a great week everyone.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

13 comments:

  1. Congrats to your winner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Tanya!! Have a great day, Karon!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tanya.
    Have a terrific week Karon!
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tanya! Make something fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congrats to your winner Karon... lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoooo....hoooo! You've made my day Karon! It's been one of those "ho-hum" kinda days and your post just really lifted my spirits and put a smile on my face - thank you so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah Tanya!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Tanya!!! Have a great evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...