Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Yippee! Am I Bad :-D

Hi everyone.  Guess what, the kids are back in school.  Yay!  Am I bad to feel happy about it?  We had a fabulous summer, but 10 weeks is just way too long.  They were so ready and eager to return to school this morning.

We had a great long weekend, with Andy being home and got lots done on the "honey to do list" too :-) Took Andy back to the airport last night and won't see him now for another 6 weeks, as he is coming home for Thanksgiving weekend instead of at the beginning of the month.

Hmmm - what shall I do today - maybe CRAFT!

In my previous post, I put a sneak peak on my blog about tomorrows post :-)  Some of you have guessed what it is of sorts, but another bloggie friend Dawn, for Designs by Dragonfly, actually guessed the wording.

So you will all have to pop back tomorrow to see what it is, but here is another little sneak peak :-)


Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

13 comments:

  1. Looks pretty so far!

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're waiting, though not patiently. You are not "bad", just that as your kids get older you begin the process of letting them go by being glad when they do go (albeit for a short time). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, a gorgeous sneak peek! I'm excited to see what you've created. :o) Happy crafting today, my friend! I hope you enjoy every moment of it. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no it's not wrong to be happy about that at all! love the sneak peek great colors can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't tell what it is, Karon, but I certainly like the colors! Guess I'll just have to come back tomorrow...

    I was always happy when my son went back to school after any break -- MORE CRAFT TIME... lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had a great weekend with Andy and the girls!! Awesome sneak - I can't wait to see the whole project!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see what you have created :)
    so glad you had a wonderful weekend together as a family

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, you've enjoyed 10 weeks of summer of summer together. It's okay to crave a little "me" time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing wrong with be happy... mothers deserve some alone time. Love this sneak. Can't wait until tomorrow.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mixed media journal page!!???? Now off to check the post to see if I was right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing wrong with it AT ALL. Enjoy your time to craft and do other needed things while the girls are in school.
    Just like I am happy when summer rolls around to have it off but LOVE my job. You can enjoy your time and be the wonderful mom you are.
    Hugs
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...