Wednesday, 27 November 2013

A quick hello!

Hi everyone.  I wanted to stop in today to wish all my American friends a very Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow and I hope you all have a most wonderful time with family and friends.

I also wanted to apologise for my dire neglect of my blog.  I have been crafting :-)  I will have a few things to share with you this weekend, with a blog hop on Saturday and a GD on Sunday.  Also have to get some other bits done and will share those with you in the next week or so.

I have also been working on some other things, that I can not share with you until after Christmas - wink wink :-)  Prying eyes etc etc!

I have to get some Christmas cards made that can't be too bulky as they are for posting around the world, I have the designs picked and ready to go, it's just getting it all together.

I have several birthdays that I need to get cards done for - one for this Friday, my daughter Shannon turns 15 so I have to make one for her, oh and of course will have to make one for Emily to give her too :-)

So, although I am not here on my blog, I am around blog land visiting you all and also enjoying some crafting time.

Thanks for stopping by everyone.

Happy crafting.

16 comments:

  1. You take it easy, my friend. A nice shot of brandy will calm those nerves....hic! Looking forward to seeing your "secret" projects. :-)
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis the season to be busy, busy, busy. I'm sure we'll all enjoy your creations when you're ready to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Karon....hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear all is well with you Karon...keep busy!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks so much for the sweet comment. {I was feeling a little bloggie guilt}.
    Your comment made me feel so much better. It is so good to have you for a friend.
    Hugs
    D~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been a busy bee. We all understand. I still have 2/3 of my cards to do and Dec. birthdays. Plus there is a ton of Christmas I want to cut. You have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the hello and update, Karon. Just letting you know I popped by. Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes:) Glad to hear all is well and I can't wait to see those Christmas and birthday cards. Have a wonderful day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes!! This is such a busy time of year. I feel like I'm neglecting my blog, too :/ I need to get started on my Christmas cards...hopefully this weekend I can at least get an idea of what I want to do. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear all is well Karon, Carry on Crafting
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you have been very busy :)
    Looking forward to your creative posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you really busy Karon. Congratulations on your daughter's birthday hope you have a wonderful celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy holidays Karon! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, my dear friend! :o) It was a busy and lovely holiday... much like the entire rest of the year will be. I'm happy to hear you're working on some fun projects and I certainly look forward to seeing them when you can share! Happy crafting, Karon! I am so thankful to have crossed paths with you this year! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you, Andy and the kids had a wonderful holiday my friend. A Happy late birthday to Shannon.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...