Wednesday, 4 December 2013

More Cute Treat Boxes

Hi everyone.  How are things with everyone out there?  It is my turn to share with you all here and over at Pam's blog, The Bug Bytes.

Andy was home the past weekend, so we managed to get caught up on a little family time.  Andy also managed to put the Christmas lights up outside.  So thought I would share a photo of his fabulous job.


I told him that he should have climbed up and should have done the upper eaves, however with all that snow it might have proved a little dangerous.  I did try and tell him that he was insured LOL!  Didn't he do great :-)

I have two adorable treat boxes to share with you today.  I made a snowman and penguin the other day, you can check these out here.

I decided they were so cute and easy to make that I had to make another couple from My Scrap Chick and the file Winter Paver Favor Boxes.  I used my Silhouette Cameo, to cut all the pieces.  Father Christmas is almost done, but I will have to share him another day.

Today, I have Rudolph and the Gingerbread Man to share with you.


I so enjoyed putting these together.  For Rudolph, I inked around all the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink, also rubbing some of his face.


For the Gingerbread Man, I again inked all the edges, this time with a little red ink.  For the cheeks, I used some chalks.  Using a black fine line marker for the smile.


For Rudolph, I finished off his nose with some glossy accents and the heart on the Gingerbread Man with some nice red glitter.


I enjoyed making these ones too!  So adorable!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

14 comments:

  1. I love these boxes. They are adorable. That reindeer is just too cute. (I have a thing about reindeer)
    The lights look great. So pretty on the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karon, your boxes are sooooooooo cute, love them both. Your hubby did a wonderful job on the lights. Glad he didn't climb any ladders. We don't want to hear about any accidents. WOW, look at the snow. We haven't got any yet but I'm sure we will be getting some soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so so cute. Love them. That reindeer one is my fav. So cute especially that nose ! :)
    Hugs
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, how adorable are those boxes!! They look so cute!! I absolutely love them!! And Andy did a fabulous job with the lights!! They look amazing!! Ugh with all the snow, though. We have it predicted for Friday night and I'm not looking forward to it :/ Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that reindeer the cutest thing?!! What lovely boxes and perfect for gift giving. Thanks for sharing the picture. I've forgotten that it is snowy already in parts Northern. Your house is beautiful all lit up. I'm glad Andy has recovered so that he can perform these tasks on his time home. Enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo Kate, your house look so pretty with the Christmas lights. Those two treat boxes are so gorgeous and sweet. I love there smiling faces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh....these are soooooo cute!
    Great job with the lights Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so Gorgeous...Love the snowman & penguin from previous post too.. Fabulous little gift boxes... your home is looking very festive Andy has done a great job.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, they're adorable little treat boxes. Andy had done a fab job on the house. Need to start poking and prodding my ol' man. LOL.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your house looks beautiful, Karon! And these boxes are sweet as can be. :o) They will surely deliver a smile to their future recipients. (I adore that sparkly heart... all gingerbread men should be sparkly!) I apologize for the delay in getting here, but I've not been feeling well! Lots of hugs to you!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so so so adorable.
    I love your cute treat boxes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. also Andy did a great job with the lights.
    Your home looks so inviting :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your house looks wonderful. Those lights look great with the snow. Tell Andy he did real good even if he didn't do the top. LOL.
    Your treat boxes are ADORABLE. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm clapping in my mind right now...these make me so happy! I truly love how wonderful these look and your lights on your house.....WONDERFUL!!!!! Your house is beautiful too! I love winter...even all the snow and seeing the lights reflect off the white fluffy stuff, just makes it even more warming and delightful. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...