Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Some Thank You's and.....

.......did you know that there are only

358 days to Christmas 2014!!! 

Heee heee heee!!

Sorry, my fabulous friends, just had too!  I hope you are all ready to bring in the New Year 2014, I would just like someone to tell me where the last one went!

I wanted to share some blog candy wins that I received in the run up to Christmas.

Firstly, a big thank you to Lori of Chouxchoux Paper Art.  I would just like to say that this is the third year that Lori has done her Visions of Sugarplums hop and I loved hopping around for the 4 days.  I was lucky enough to win Lori's big week prize, as well as some files from Nicecrane Designs and Moonlighting by Mary (feel better soon Mary).  Here is what I received in the post on Christmas Eve, off Lori.  Thank you so much!


And a picture of the tag she enclosed for me :-)


Next is Nana of My Crafting Channel, for her Harvest Hop.  Will you look at all these goodies she sent me - thank you so much Nana.


And her so so adorable snow globe card!


Next is Carmen of Carmens Creations for the Creative Knockouts Blog Hop.  There were also some Promarkers in this candy, which I forgot to put in for the photo!  Thank you Carmen.


Yep another one :-)  Kelly of Crafting Creatively for the Creative Knockouts Blog Hop too :-)  I won $50 worth of CTMH goodies and was able to choose what I would like - thank you so much Kelly.


For having the Craftin Desert Diva's blinkie up for the Holly Jolly Christmas Hop, I won some lovely files from Graphics n Bits - Thank you so much.

And lastly, but by no means least, I won over at Decorate to Celebrate for my Christmas Scallop Tree. Rhonda kindly sent me this little Christmas Mini Album - thank you Rhonda.


Thank you all so very much for your generosity.  Of course with all these goodies that arrived, I now have to have a big sort out in the craft room - yay!

Wishing you all a wonderful New Years Eve, enjoy the celebrations.

Thanks for continuing to visit and support this little blog.

Happy crafting everyone!

15 comments:

  1. You lucky girl Karon!! Happy New Year to you and yours and may it be all that you wish for xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW---some lovely wins for you! Congratulations...couldn't have happened to a nicer lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoooo Hoooo!!!! Awesome goodies!
    Congrats on all your wins!!
    Happy New Year Karon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome haul of goodies, Karon!! Congrats my friend!! Have a safe and happy New Year :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all those wonderful goodies. Congrats.
    Have a safe and Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    D~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Karon! What a jackpot! :o) Congratulations! Have a happy, healthy, and sparkly New Year, my dear friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You have gotten some lovely goodies in 2013. And what a nice surprise to receive that blog candy on Christmas Eve. May you have a safe and happy New Year. Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have some great goodies, Karon. I hope you get to use each and every one of them in 2014. Happy New Year, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a wonderful way to end the year! Here's to more candy in 2014.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - Merry Christmas to YOU! What great prizes and gifts - I know that you will put them all to good use. Have a wonderful and safe New Years and I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous work in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my you have been lucky this month :)
    Wishing you a happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Karon on your wins Woo Hoo very happy for you!!! Happy New Year dear friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun, Karon! You need to enter a lottery, you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You got quite a stash of fun stuff! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How exciting lots of goodies. Look forward in seeing all the wonderful creations you will be making this year.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...