Here is how you last saw it!
I finally get to show you my finished project - say "Yay" :-)
But first I will show you a picture of what it was like before I started the whole process.
The clock cost me $2.50 and I had a 12" by 12" canvas in my stash. You knew it was a clock - right! :-)
I shared the process of the preparing and painting of the canvas and clock last week, although at that time you didn't know what it was.
Here is the back of the clock - I bet you were wondering how I did the back. Well, the clock came in a box and was secured to the liner by those two screw blocks - perfect for securing to the canvas, I just cut a small square to be able to get to the battery compartment and time changer :-)
Oh - you want to see the clock!!
OK, here goes - are you ready :-)
The large flowers were made using a Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret Die (this was a Christmas present from my husband, along with the coordinating stamp). I added a little pearl dot the the centre.
The tiny little mulberry flowers were also made by hand.
The leaves are cut on my Silhouette Cameo with a cutfile from Birds Cards called Branches 1. I then used an embossing stencil to add some detail to all those leaves.
Then I came up with the idea that I could add the words "Time to Create" to my clock and would you know it there are 12 letters :-) I used the Sweetheart Script for my letters and used the print and cut feature on my Cameo to cut out the circles. They were then inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.
I have to admit that I am really pleased with how this turned out and it now has pride of place on my craft room wall.
Thank you so much for all your support and lots of virtual hugs over the weekend - I really needed them.
Hope you all have a most wonderful week.
I am entering this project in the following challenges.
Creative Craft Challenges 2 - Challenge #1: New (used new dies I had for Christmas) (closes 27 Jan)
Thanks for stopping by today.