Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Number 2 - Oriental Card; not chicken fried rice :-)

Hi everyone.  Sorry I couldn't resist the title :-)  Please don't be offended!  I have another tall oriental card to share with you today, to add to the first for this set of four.

I am so enjoying this fabulous CD and Dollie Daydream Goes East is just so inspirational.


I have used another lovely digi from this collection.  Once again, apart from the black cardstock the papers and all the elements are available on this CD.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut all the pieces.


The parasols were scored along the lines that are printed and just folded a little to give them a rounded shape.


I again used the faux paper piecing for her outfit, using those same papers then for the card.  I coloured the rest of her with my pencils and also added another layer to the fan to make it more 3D.


The sentiment ticket is also from the CD, and I have inked the edges of this and all the layers.


For the inside, I stayed with the same papers as the front and used one of the scroll sentiments to finish it off.


There you have it!  Another 8" by 3" card - I think I might even have to come up with a box to put this collection in :-)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

23 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,loving the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing creation Karon, love that you scored the parasols xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card it is so chic. Keeeeeeeep Crafting katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Karon, I love the color combination and layout. Pretty image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous creation, this disc is deffo a must have xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely, Karon. Mojo is back! I really like the 3D work on the parasols. It adds a special touch to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable, love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, Karon!! I love the pretty parasols!! The colors are so fabulous!! I'm loving this card series from you!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karon, this is gorgeous! It is clear to see how beautifully this collection has inspired you. The dimension of the lovely parasols is fantastic and I love her paper-pieced clothing. Marvelously designed, my friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - another Oriental beauty! She is just gorgeous! Your coloring and pretty details just add so much to this lovely card. Beautiful work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing creation Karon what a fun design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! I love the tall shape of the card :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is GORGEOUS!! The coloring is just Beautiful.....
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card Karon, gorgeous colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous, Karon. Lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it and the others in the set Karon :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Karon!!!!
    Another stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! This is utter fab, Karon! Love that faux paper piecing.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is so cute.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Oriental cards are so pretty! I love the images!!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...