Tuesday, 18 March 2014

More of the Sixteen and a Winner!

Hi everyone.  How are you all doing?

Last week I took part in a blog hop with Imagine That Digi's by Kris.  She has kindly given each DT and GDT the right to draw a winner from all of the comments received on their blog post.

So without further ado my winner from the hop was.


Creative M said....
oh!! my... This is jus FULL of CUTENESS!!! I cannot choose my favorite one because I love them ALL!!!  I would love for you to link up to Craftin Desert Divas, "Birthday" theme.
Have a wonderful day.
Migdalia

If you could please contact Kris at krisb33 AT yahoo DOT com  with your choice of digi set.

Congratulations!


 
Back to my post!  It is my turn to share something over at Sheila's blog, She's a Sassy Lady, for March. Where are the months going!  Well even though there is still no sign of Spring, springing in here in Canada, my cards can make me feel like a little bit of Spring is in my craft room.

I am towards the end of doing a set of 16 cards and here are another 3.  Sorry, it's nothing tutorial this time around, have been away and only now getting back to normal.


For my flowers I used Heart Felt Creations Vintage Floret dies.  The papers for the flowers are from a My Minds Eye 6" by 6" paper called Collectible "Memorable".  The sentiments for the first two cards are from a Woodware Craft collection set.


I also used a Sizzix Embossing Folder Set called Sugar and Starry Night, for the embossed backgrounds.


I so loved putting these cards together.  The final sentiment is from an InkaDinkaDo set.  I also inked all the edges of all the layers with CTMH Sorbet ink, using this for the stamps too.  I shaped the flowers with a stylus and then finished them off with a small pearl.


Only three more to make to finish the set and then I suppose I better get round to making a box for them. Hope you all have a wonderful week.

These cards are being entered in the following challenges.

Scribble and Scrap Challenge Blog - Challenge #14: Always Anything Goes (closes 28 Mar)

That Craft Place Challenge - Challenge: Flowers and/or Mothers Day (closes 30 Mar)

{PIN}spirational Challenge - Challenge #99 (closes 24 Mar)
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982007234471/

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

26 comments:

  1. Really nice set of cards Karon! Love the embossed background, pretty papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers - such a pretty set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your winner!
    And your sets of cards are gorgeous Karon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karon these cards are beautiful. Love the papers, design and sentiments.
    Congrats Millie.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous collection of cards Karon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Migdalia!
    I just LOVE your adorable cards! GREAT colors and fun card LO's!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely papers, texture and card design Karon.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice cards. Isn't it amazing what you can do with that set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are absolutely gorgeous, Karon!! I love the papers you used!! The flowers look amazing!! Congrats to M!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards! I love those flowers! And congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Great sentiments and I LOVE those sweet flowers made from the pretty floral print. These cards are fabulous my friend!
    Congrats to Creative M!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You gotta love those Vintage Florets! The patterned paper really makes it easy to create a beautiful flower. Nice add to the set. Looking forward to seeing the finale and the box!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fab collection of cards, Karon. Love that cute flower!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous, Karon. Your beautiful flowers and the embossing take these designs over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is that Me!!!! Yiipee!!!
    I am SUPER excited!!!
    Thank you my friend!!
    Your cards are Stunning and ALWAYS Beautiful...
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty set, Karon!I love the design paper and all the colors. I adore your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are beautiful, Karon! The colors are gorgeous, especially together, and I adore those flowers! The embossing is lovely, too. Wonderful creations, my friend! Have a happy night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to the winner :)
    Great cards :)
    I like the flowers you made.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card are absolutely stunning Karon, I love the pretty flower and colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really pretty! I love those blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Karon, I just love the paper you used on these pretty cards. The flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesomeness! Congrats Creative M

    As always, another lovely creation Karon!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  23. CONGRATS Migdalia!
    Karon those cards are beautiful.
    Hope your trip was terrific!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely set of cards..Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous cards! I absolutely love the flower and the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational this week.
    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...