Sunday, 13 April 2014

She's done it again!

No, not me!  Nikky at Polkadoodles.  I don't know how she does it, but she doesn't stop creating.  It's so hard to keep up LOL!

Another new release, and another Work and Play Collection - Number 3 is available for pre-order.

** Work & Play Collection 3

I couldn't resist making another shaped card, using the caravan (camper/trailer) and then the two lovely summer days characters!


Using the Silhouette Design Studio, I was able to fill the main part of the caravan with papers from All Sewn Up, from the Studio 12 Picknix Collection 1 CD.  However the new CD does come with lots of fabulous papers, but as DT we had yet to receive them and I couldn't wait to play :-)


I coloured the rest of the image and the digital characters (cut using my Silhouette) with pencils.



Love that sentiment :-)  There are lots of fabulous embellishments and sentiments on this CD too!

I placed the characters up on pop dots, and the little satellite dish, to add some dimension to the card. Isn't it cool!

For the inside I cut a plain white centre and added a little stamp, from a CTMH stamp set called Adventure Canada.


Loving the new collections - so many uses!  I can't wait to play some more.


I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Challenge #31: Anything Goes (closes 17 Apr)

Sister Act Card Challenges - Challenge #52: Anything Goes (closes 17 Apr)

Little Scrap Pieces: Show it off Saturday Linky Party: Anything Goes (closes 19 Apr)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

27 comments:

  1. Karon this is just amazing, you clever lady. Love it!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has got to be just THE cutest thing ever. I love how you've given us a sneak peek inside! The satellite dish is (LOL) perfect!! Absolutely love this very interactive card :)
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Karon and yep, that sentiment is brilliant!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, wunderschön, da kann man sich auf den Urlaub freuen
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Karon...this is FABULOUS! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so ADORABLE Karon! I LOVE the shape card, that camper is too cute and those images are perfect....makes me wish I was sitting in front of a camper right now...on the beach of course :)
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is ADORABLE. LOVE it!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragongfly.blogspot
    {Had to remove the first one due to a real unfortunate typo with the word "it". It had an extra "t" at the beginning. Couldn't leave it that way. lol}

    ReplyDelete
  10. fun card Karon, love all the pretty images and the camper...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karon, this is such an adorable card! What a fabulous shape and I love the sweet characters. You picked a lovely pattern for the caravan. :o) This is such a fun creation! Beautifully done, my friend! Have a lovely day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so absolutely adorable, Karon!! It makes me want to go camping!! I love the shape and those adorable campers!! All of the details are just fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic card creation. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with Lisa, it is absolutely ADORABLE! I love all the FUN details!!! Especially that it is a shaped card.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Completely and totally adorable! These are the cutest characters. Love the shape card. Beautiful and creative job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just too cute and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your camper is so cute! You are working out the Silhouette! Nice card and hightlight to the set. Great job, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww....you make the cutest shaped cards! I love the fun images. Fabulous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Karon this is just incredible. I love how well you fill your images with papers and add the coloring. The scene is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a great shape, and love the adorable scene you created! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! this is way too cute, I love every little detail:) Amazing!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an adorable card. Love the scotty camper and the girls are adorable.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my! How CUTE is that pink caravan! LOVE this card, Karon... a very inspired make for sure!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super card and image, thank for joining us at Creative fingers on this weeks challenge Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow a fantastic card. Just love your little people and super caravan. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This set is so cute and I love that camper card!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...