Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Another little Christmas card.

Hi everyone.  Another little Christmas make to share with you.

Once again, I would like to thank you all for following on my vacation.  I am in the process of catching up and visiting you all around blogland.  If I haven't been to see you yet - I will be :-)

I used one of the design sheets off of the new Polkadoodles Work & Play Festive Hollybobs Collection.  I love this fabulous Christmas CD - so many elements, digis and sentiments, design sheets, decoupage; one amazing collection.

I love the wonderful sentiments and elements that are available to use.


I made a circular easel card and used the pre-coloured angel design sheet.  I cut her out using my Silhouette Cameo and then added sparkle using my Sakura Gelly Roll pen.


Isn't this angel adorable.  All the digis are available in black and white too, so that you can colour them yourself.


I love using these little envelope sentiments.  I cut one, and then cut just the front of another and add a little bit of foam, to make it look like a real envelope.

See the lovely sparkle that the Sakura pen gives it.


I love this new collection.

** Work & Play FESTIVE HOLLYBOBS Collection

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Crafting for all Seasons - Challenge #82: Christmas in July (closes 4 Aug)

Die Cuttin Divas - Challenge #175: Christmas in July (closes 28 July)

Just Inspirational Challenges - Challenge: 3 Layers or More (closes 28 July)

Clear it Out Challenge - Challenge: Christmas in July (closes 28 July)

Craftin Desert Divas - Craft it Up & Link it Up #36: Christmas in July (closes 3 Aug)

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

32 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Karon, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo pretty! You did a great job coloring it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! This is gorgeous Karon!!!!
    LOVE this adorable card and that cute image!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your GORGEOUS card. LOVE it. She is so cute.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty. Love the color palette. The angel is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The angel is so sweet!! I love the added sparkle!! The shape and design are fabulous!! You should link this up at Craftin Desert Divas for our Christmas in July challenge (http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/). Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,love the image and a fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great Karon and of course angels are very busy at Christmas time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Christmas card. The colors are so pretty and different!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling. I love that little envelope and the shape you achieved by cutting the image circle slightly smaller than the base.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card including the awesome colours and papers used....xx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so sweet.
    Such an adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card. I love the added sparkle!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable I love the digi you used, but the easel part is fantastic. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Karon.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous card, Karon! The angel is so precious and I love the papers! Easel cards are one of my favorite styles and this one is just so sweet. :o) Have a happy day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Easel card is just GORGEOUS!
    Such pretty colors and adorable image!! WOW!! I absolutely LOVE it!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute! I love the non traditional colors and the sweet image.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Crafting for all Seasons!

    Have a wonderful day

    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. The oval easel is an unexpected choice, but it works beautifully. I really like the color scheme here. Glad to see you back in old form!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Christmas Easel card is beautiful Karon, I love the cute image and the coloured paper. Pretty embellishments. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Excuse me, where exactly to you live? Because I need to book a hotel nearby and come for a day looking over your incredibly creative shoulders!!!! Love this card (and CD).

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous card!! Love the color combo!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. So so pretty...love the sweet image, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aww such a cute image and lovely sweet card Karon.
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  25. GORGEOUS! Amazing coloring! Great job, and thanks for joining the Craftin' Desert Link Up :)

    Jenny ~ Craftin' Desert Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Another beauty, really great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card and such an adorable image! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  28. A great card. I love the cute little angel and the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fab card the colours are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Hugs Tina (DT)x

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fantastic easel card. Love the papers and that adorable image.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is gorgeous Karon - such unusual colours but they totally work. x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...