Sunday, 13 July 2014

Day 12 - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo !

Hi everyone. Yesterday was our first day at Disneyland Resort, California (we will do our second day at Disney California Adventure, on Monday).  It was a wonderful day, once we got started.

We were a little bit sad at the lack of characters walking about, however, maybe it was just us being in the wrong place on our walkabout.

I will not bore you with photo's of Disney, but I will share the faces for today.  No searching for these :-)

Last time we visited Disney (Florida), we had the girls caricatures done, so we decided it would be nice to have new ones done.  These are done with chalks.

I thought I would share the reasoning behind the choice of images.

Emily is mad about How to Train a Dragon - and this is perfect for her, she thinks (as do we) that it is amazing.


Shannon, wants to be a vet when she is older, and this one came out amazing too!!!


The girls and Andy went on a few good roller coasters and things.  I am not one for the rides, but glad they enjoyed themselves.

We stayed for the fireworks at the end, which were amazing.

I won't share the mileage tally today, as I think most of our mileage was walking :-)

Today, we are going to San Diego Zoo.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Have a great day :-)

10 comments:

  1. Great artwork of your girls and I'm with Emily on "How to train your dragon" I LOVE Toothless!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the artwork is amazing!! These are my favorite of the faces so far ;) What fun mementos!! Enjoy the zoo today!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they came out wonderfully. I LOVE how they allow the girls personalities to shine. What fun keepsakes. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty Hugs,
    D~
    DesignsBydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karon,
    Awesome caricatures, well worth it, a fun little treasure! Glad you guys had a nice time, at Disneyland.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. The caricatures turned out wonderfully! Isn't it something how the grow up?! Glad for your good day and hoping for the zoo to be fabulous today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great caricatures. The red-beaked parrot reminds me of my beloved Gonzo who passed away two years ago.

    Glad you are having such a wonderful time. It must be like a beautiful dream for you and Andy to have so many days in a row together. I hope you guys got your own hotel room. :)

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute caricatures! I wouldn't have minded some Disney photos too. Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The caricatures are adorable.
    Love how they are personalized :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS drawings of your girls. I love those!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...