Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Day 14 - California, there we went !

Instead of "California, here we come" :-)  Yesterday's visit to Disney's California adventure, was a wonderful day and even a little bit relaxing.  Although we were all dog tired by the end of the day :-)

I have some photo's to share with you, but won't overload you with them.  Just to start you off with a face!

None other than Mickey himself  :-)


A few photo's of the parade.

Monsters Inc



Toy Story



And of course CARS :-)


Don't you just love Tow-mater.


During the parade we were constantly be soaked by water guns from the cars and characters.

I spotted a face LOL!  In the Palm tree trunk that we were standing next too :-)


And wonderful flower right behind us.


We stayed to watch the Wonderful World of Colour, water and light show.  It was really amazing and a great end to another perfect day.

That's all for today folks.  We have decided to forgo our visit to Death Valley and therefore, we are heading to Las Vegas and will spend our last 3 nights there.

No mileage tally today, except for weary feet :-)

Thanks for stopping by everyone.

See you later :-)

10 comments:

  1. ahhhhh love your vacay photos! :) makes me want to go and visit disney! i've got no kids to take, just me, thats okay, right??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such brilliant colors. When you haven't been to Disney for a while you forget. I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves, though your feet are tired. I can't wait to see what today's adventures bring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pictures!! Tow-mater is adorable!! And I love the face in the Palm tree :) I'm glad you had a great day!! Safe travels to Vegas!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Karon!
    Nice that you got some r&r. Thanks for sharing your fun pic's. I ♥ Tow-mater, he's just too darn cute!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    CRe8n4u

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun pictures!!
    Disney is where I would love to go one day. It is on my wish list!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun photos! I really enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the parade pictures!!!! Sounds like a great day you had! Safe travels to Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my dream vacations was to go to Disney.
    I think Wayne and I will one day end up there, old and grey mind you, lol.
    Looks like a lot of fun was had today :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't California Adventure a fun place to go. Thanks for sharing your great pictures.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...