Friday, 8 August 2014

Hello and sorry :-)

Hi everyone.

Just a quick little note of hello.  This week turned out to be quite hectic, so I have not been in my newly organized craft room :-(

We had vet appointments, eye appointments and just having some time with my girls.

We got the DVD Divergent - so we had a movie night.  A fabulous movie.  I had already read all three books, so I enjoyed the film, although Shannon was saying we now have to wait until next March for the next film.

Andy comes home tonight for the weekend :-)

I hope to have some me time today, and have something made to put on my blog.

I hope you have all had a fabulous week.  I know a lot of my American friends have kids returning to school this week or next.  I hope you all had a great summer.

My girls don't go back until the 2 September, so we have a few more weeks yet.  Started to sort out the school supplies, so will be off to Staples this weekend to get the remainder.

Then some folders from Costco, to fill with fun papers that the girls can choose to decorate with.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

10 comments:

  1. You have been one busy lady. Sometimes life has to come first. Enjoy your tie with Andy and girls this weekend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday Karon!!!!
    Hope you have a GREAT weekend with Andy and the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect family weekend! Enjoy, my friend! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your weekend and the rest of your summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your weekend! Sometimes we have to step back from crafting and do life stuff. :) At least your newly organized room is waiting and ready for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a fabulous weekend with Andy and the girls, Karon!! Enjoy!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the time with your loved ones.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your final weeks of summer with your girls!!! And have the best weekend ever.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a great movie.
    I had seen it in the theatre.
    Sometimes we have to put off our craftiness to have family time :)
    Unless you're like me and have a second set of supplies in the living room, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm totally feeling you on the busy. New job, new car, school volunteering in the middle. I sure hope this finds you sufficietly tired from having a fabulous weekend with Andy. He'll be home soon!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...