Thursday, 11 September 2014

Floral Tea.

Hi everyone.  Thursday already, I really don't know where the weeks are going.  The girls have already been back in school nearly 2 weeks.  Hey it will soon be Christmas LOL! :-)

I have another make for you today from the new Winston Deluxe Papercrafting CD at Polka Doodles.

*****PRE-ORDER Winston Deluxe Papercrafting CD Collection

The other day when I was in the craft room, I did a lot of designing and cutting out with my Silhouette Cameo and this was one of the end products.

I used the teacup pre-coloured digital image from the CD and designed an easel card for it.


Everything of this creation is from the fabulous CD.  I love the amazing papers, flowers and so many elements, it really is wonderful.  There are Kraft patterned papers, coloured patterned papers, ephemera, embellishments, inserts, envelopes, just beyond wonderful.


I must apologise for the quality of the photo's, I have a new camera and I need to play around with the settings a little I think :-)

Here is a close up of the flowers.



I added depth to the flowers in the cup by adding some layers on foam and a couple of butterflies in there too.


I love being able to make easel cards the shape of the image I am using.

I am entering this card in the following challenge.

4 Crafty Chicks - Challenge #211: Fancy Folds (closes 16 Sept)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

20 comments:

  1. What a Beautiful card Karon, love the design and all those gorgeous flowers. Pretty colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Karon you created one beautiful easel card my friend. Love the colors and all those flowers.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - another stunning beauty! Your easel cards are just amazing my friend! I love all those pretty little flowers and the whole design of this darling card - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowser!! This is fabulous Karon, love the dimension you have achieved and perfect that you can cut with your cameo to get such a massive amount of flowers so easily!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is stunning! You are so creative with your easel cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Amazing, BEAUTIFUL AND STUNNING!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love the easel design!! The papers and flowers are so beautiful!! Love, love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is spectacular. I love all those bunches of flowers and the butterflies are darling too. This will surely be treasured.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cow! That's a lot of flowers, and so much dimension :) Very impressive. You've really created something that just pops off the screen - I bet the detail in person is even more stunning.

    Have a fabulous and crafty day!
    Amber
    Stampin On Stuff
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely Karon - those flower and your easel card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning! Love everything about it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your GORGEOUS card. Look at all those pretty flowers. LOVE it.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, I have to pick your brain. Do you create the shape card in your Silhouette by bringing in the image and creating an offset? I'd love to see on screen what exactly you do. Perhaps you can do a little tutorial? Your card here is gorgeous. Thanks, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Karon!!!
    Another awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, love this not just because of the layout, but the flowers are my favorite. Way to go, super awesome. Thanks for playing our Fancy Fold challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH NO! How did I miss this fabulush creation?! LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Karon!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOAH! Crazy fun here!!!!!! I've been on a computer hiatus and missed so much but this had my jaw on the table. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...