Friday, 12 September 2014

More Winston, well Etty :-)

Hi everyone.  It's Friday!  I hope you have all had a fabulous week.  I am so happy to be finally getting back into my craft room and getting that creative buzz once again.

It's inspiration week over at Polka Doodles, for our second week in the Challenge - Tag Your It.  You can make a tag, or something with a tag on it.  But as DT we made tags to inspire.

As you know, from my earlier posts this week, there is another fabulous new Polka Doodles collection and available to purchase now!

This is the new Winston Deluxe Papercrafting CD and it really is amazing.

*****PRE-ORDER Winston Deluxe Papercrafting CD Collection

All items on this tag and the tag itself are from this fabulous new collection.  I used one of the design sheets, that Nikky has created for those times when you need everything together to make a card.  

The little bear on this tag is called Etty and she is Winston's best friend/wife/fiance/girl friend, what ever you wish her to be :-)


She is a pre-coloured image and decoupaged, Nikky has these already for you to print and cut out. I distressed some of the edges and added Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress ink to them.


I added a little button to the flower, and couldn't resist making one of the paper bows that can also be found on this wonderful CD.


Just some ribbons to finish of the tag (which has a cork design on it).  You just have to go check out this fabulous new collection.

Also, don't forget to go along and enter the challenge, Tag Your It.  You have until 12 noon GMT, Friday 19 Sept to enter - so plenty of time to get creating.

I am entering this tag in the following challenge.

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Challenge #48: Anything Goes (closes 26 Sept)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

31 comments:

  1. fabulous tag Karon, love the cute teddy image - looks like a great cd.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab, Love it xx have a good weekend Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. DELIGHTFULLY beautiful tag and image. Loving the colours used as well as the beautiful placed goodies.xx
    ♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable tag. Love the layering and the cute images. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and now I've seen that cork paper printed I have to use it! Have a great weekend. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what a sweet bear. LOVE your CUTE tag. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Etty is so cute isn't she!? Love your tag it's fabby x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet and I love that bow.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet and adorable!! Etty is so cute!! I love the layers and design!! What a gorgeous tag!! The bow is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tag is just Darling!!! Such a Precious Bear!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Karon, I really like the design and of course sweet Etty
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Karon, love that tag, love all the different layers. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One word Karon, stunning. I love your beautiful tag and the cute bear image. Pretty embellishments. Have a wonderful weekend. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a darling tag, Karon! I love the precious bear and all of the dimension you gave her. The patterns and elements throughout your tag are stunning. Beautifully done, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a precious tag, Karon. Isn't Etty just tooo cute?!
    Enjoy the weekend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  16. This tag is so adorable. I wouldn't give it away. Love this new CD too. OMG I don't think I'll have enough time in my life to use all that I want or "need." TFS So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is so stinkin adorable! love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Karon this tag is just adorable
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE this cutie!!! What an awesome tag Karon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a great tag and I'm loving your ribbons!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is SO cute Karon, I love the soft colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your tag is adorable!!!
    I love that little teddy bear, so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That little Etty is the sweetest and you made an adorable tag with her! Love that little bow!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a beautiful tag! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Fingers this week, good luck and hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awwww......super cute! I love the addition of the paper bow! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. fabulous I love all the layers. This collection is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Perfect......love your sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...