Thursday, 9 October 2014

Helllllooooo! Helllloooooo! I say, Hellllllooooooooo........

Anybody still out there !

Hi everyone - I am finally back in blog land.  September, totally took it out of me with the carpet pulling and furniture moving.  I have had laptop problems too, which Andy is going to try and fix on the weekend with a new hard drive.  I am currently using his computer, which I hate cause none of my links etc are on here!  But, hey,  I am raring to go.

So I ripped all the carpets up my self.  Here is the two sets of stairs I did!  To the basement...


And the main stairs - I left some underlay over the carpet tacks to save our poor toes!


My living room and dining room were over taken by furniture and stuff!  Yep I moved all this lot!


And of course the bedrooms had to be stripped too - I'll save you from those pictures.  Here are the stairs all nicely done - oh so soft :-)

The basement...


And the main stairs.  Sorry for the lighting, it was a really dismal day.


I treated myself to a lovely gift off my hubby, LOL!  For all my hard work ;-)  The fabulous full set of Prismacolor Pencils.


I have been having a little play and a practice.


I used the freebie sheet of Color Miss Lilly #2 from Little Blue Button Stamps.  Thank you for your generosity!

I still need to practice a lot more, especially on the skin!

I also have some fabulous news to share!!!   Andy is home this weekend for Thanksgiving and then he is finally home for good on the 24th October!!!  Yep, home for good!!  New contracts have been signed and he starts his new job, home here, on the 3 November so he has a week off too :-)

I hope you are all well.  Once my laptop is repaired this weekend (hopefully) I will be around to visit and catch up with you all.

I have a little sneak peak of my post tomorrow.


Thanks for stopping by, my dear friends.

Happy crafting.

16 comments:

  1. Andy is generous as always ;)

    I'm glad we're both back at it. Looking forward to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been one busy lady. The new carpet looks fabulous. You deserve the gift. Looks like you practice has paid off. Your coloring is beautiful. So happy to hear that you and the girls have Andy home FOR GOOD!!! I could not imagine Sam being gone all the time.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks AWESOME Karon! WOW you have been busy!!
    Love your new gift and you are doing an AMAZING job coloring already!!!!
    Looking forward to seeing your completed project :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had your hands full with the carpeting! So very THRILLED that your family will be back together for good. I know that's been hard for you.....thrilled for your news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless your strength to do all that. I'd have been put in traction. But your new carpeting looks lovely, and so happy Andy comes home to work from now on. Can't wait to see your post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's a lot of hard work but the carpet looks very nice. My stairs are still bare as I don't think I want carpet but can't decide if I want stain or paint. Sorry about your laptop. I know what you mean about using a different computer! And love the coloring with the Prisma Pencils!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have been busy!! The new carpets look so beautiful!! I love your curved stairs!! And how awesome you got Prismacolor pencils!! I love mine, I just need to learn how to use them better!! Yay for Andy coming home for good!! So happy for you my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go, girl. Wow. Those are some beautiful staircases.
    Congrats on the new Prisma pencils (your colouring is great)and especially on Andy's new job transfer. How wonderful to have him back home again.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on both the stairs and the coloring, my friend! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your hard work paid off, it looks fabulous. I know how excited you are about the new contract. I'm so happy for all of you. Get some rest you've got some pencils to use.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You certainly have been busy....all your hard work has paid off, it looks fabulous. Fabulous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hard work is always worth it.. and this is no exception! It looks amazing, Karon! And what a generous gift you were given. ;) Lovely coloring and I look forward to seeing what you create with them!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your new carpeting looks wonderful. Well worth all your hard work.
    Yay Andy is coming home for good.
    I am SOOOO HAPPY for all of you.
    Have a terrific holiday.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I'm so impressed!! What fabby coloring with the Prisma color Pencils!! I have had those for quite some time and I can't achieve those kind of results - guess I need a lot more practice :) Nice carpeted staircase too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new carpeting. So nice to hear that your hubby will be home. Fantastic job coloring Karon, love the shading and highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So happy for you all that Andy is home for good!!
    Your colouring looks great!
    Good job on the stairs, lots of work, but looks great

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...