Wednesday, 15 October 2014

More Practice and counting down the days :-)

Hi everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and that all my fellow Canadians had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Monday, for the very last time I took Andy to the airport to go back to Winnipeg.  I will be picking him up again on the 24th October - and he will be home for good!!!!

So only 9 more days and counting!

I have a little bit of Prismacolor practicing to share with you today.  And just in case you are wondering what the numbers in brackets are, I have added my own numbers to the pencils 1 - 150, as they are not numbered numerically and by doing this I have made them easier to locate - well for me anyways :-)


I love both of these colour combinations.  Sorry I hadn't got around to doing the dark haired face yet :-)

I also have a little sneak of a creation I have made for the next Polkadoodles Challenge, starting this Friday.


Happy Hump day everyone.  Will be catching up with you all today.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

15 comments:

  1. I know you are excited about Andy coming home for good. Your coloring is perfection. Love the sneak.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful as usual. Just keep counting those days until the number zero comes up. I'm excited for you, my friend. I'm also excited for me waiting for that post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karon

    Your coloring is gorgeous and the color combinations are beautiful. It's great you came up with your own coloring number system. I am looking forward to seeing what your sneak peek is all about and Oct 24th is just around the corner. So happy happy for you.

    With hugs and smiles
    Laine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - your coloring looks fabulous my friend! What a great way to both practice and create a reference page - love this idea! Hurry home Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is perfect!! I need to do this for my Primacolor pencils...what an amazing reference it is!! Yay for only 9 more days!! And your sneak looks fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are becoming a pro on those colored pencils.... great job Karon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is coming along so nicely, Karon! And I'm so excited that Andy will soon be home for good... this went on so much longer than anticipated. I couldn't be more thrilled for your family!!! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for you, the girls and Andy of course. I'm sure he is just as excited to be coming home for good as you are to have him there.
    I love your practice examples. They are beautiful. Can't wait to see what goodie you have in store for us Friday.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome coloring my friend!!
    Super excited for you, the girls and Andy!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colour colouring! You are a tease with your little. So happy for you to soon have Andy home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your coloring! And I remember way back when, you though it would be forever before Andy was home for good and now it is almost here! I know you and your girls are so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Great job with the pencils, Karon. Both girls look awesome.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your colouring is amazing. The hair shines in just the right spots. Perfect.

    Hugs & smiles,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Karon, I am so glad that Andy will be home for good in a few days. Your colouring is fabulous. Anet x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...