Monday, 17 November 2014

A little sneak peek, or a tease :-)

Hi everyone.

Just popping in to say hello and hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  Been catching up with some house hold chores the last couple of days and then yesterday I spent some time in the craft room to finish up one my latest projects :-)

I wanted to give you a little tease for tomorrows post.


LOL!  It's a book, yep :-)

Oh go on, I will give you another peek.


Hee hee - sorry, only teasing.  You will have to wait until tomorrow to see the full thing.  I am hoping to get some better photo's taken :-)

Hope this is the start to a great week for you all.

Thanks for supporting me and my blog ;-)

Happy crafting.


12 comments:

  1. Hi Karon! Sneak looks fun!
    Hope you have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got my interest piqued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see, but I think I know what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I know what it is and I've wanted to try that for some time, so you might just inspire me to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL i wonder what the book is all about???

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a tease Karon...
    .sorry if I miss any of your creations, my hours with my dad are getting longer, today I am trying to have a rest before I go up later this afternoon..
    aNNie xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh OH I think I know what it is :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sneaky girl. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a tease. I'm going backwards on the blog post to catch up so I already know what this becomes. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...