Wednesday, 5 November 2014

A little sneak peek!

Just a quick stop in today, and checking that you are all doing well.

I will have something to share with you on Friday. This is what things look like before, I know not much of sneak peek, but that's all you are getting :-)


Yep, finally getting around to using those empty flower bottles.

I will admit now, that the next few weeks of posting are probably going to be Christmas related, after all, there are only 48 days until the Big Day!

I have to get some cards made for overseas posting and already have a few ideas in mind.  Also some special cards need to be made too.  

I even have a few Christmas decoration ideas to get done as well.

So, bear with me, I will have things to share.  I have been doing a little designing and collating my ideas so that I can get crafting.

Hope you all have had a great week so far.  Pop back on Friday, to see how I used these bottles.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

11 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see what you are going to do with these Karon
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with these, Karon!! Have a great evening my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh how interesting I'm curious... Maybe some homemade jelly or jam in there? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to see the transformation, Karon! Altering bottles/jars is high on my list of things I badly want to do... hopefully before Christmas! Looking forward to Friday, my friend! Have a happy night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to all the goodies you have to share.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm interesting. Can't wait to see what you do with those bottles. And that's what sneak peeks are all about, just enough to make us want to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAHHHHH!!! On pins and needles with excitement already......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see what you do with these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goody! Looking forward to seeing your crafty post tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never did have these bottles, but have seen so many neat ideas using them, that I wish I had them…just for the bottles, teehee.
    Too early for me to even think of Christmas…not until December…but then again, you know how much of a procrastinator I am, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...