Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Back to Craft :-)

Hi everyone!  Yay the girls are back in school - more time to craft :-)

I do hope you all had a fabulous festive season and here is to a most craftilicious Year 2015!

Today I have a quick make to share with you from the new Polka Doodles release,  Work and Play 8 - Music.  Once again filled with fabulous digis, papers, embellishments and cut files.

I decided to have a play with some of the many design sheets in the collection. The sheets contain everything you may need to make a quick card, but of course you can add stuff to them too.

I used the Guitar Boy design sheet and made up a quick easel card.


I love this little guy - such a cool character and great for a teen card.


I thought I would also share a close up of the RocknRoll.  This is a PNG and a cutfile on the Cd, along with lot's of others and the notes are too.


The little character is also available as an individual digi, along with downloadable digi paper downloads - currently in the new products section HERE.

All the elements on this card are from this fabulous new collection.


This is the collection I have used - doesn't it look fab.  If you would like to take a quick peak at what is in this fabulous collection.  Nikky has made a quick video which you can see on You Tube HERE!

And this collection is already also available as a complete collection download instantly HERE, after purchase :-) no waiting for the postie :-)

** Work & Play Collection 8 - BONUS EDITION

I shall be around to visit you all over the next few days - I haven't had much chance the last week or so :-)  I expect you will have all been busy and I will catch up as best I can.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.


Products I have used                                      


25 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant card Karon and perfect for a music obsessed teen!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW Karon!!!! this card is AMAZING!!!!!
    LOVE the overall design, that CUTIE image and all the fun added embellishing you did!!
    Totally AWESOME for a music loving teen~which I have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! So incredibly amazing! I've kinda fallen off the "papercrafting wagon" as of late, but this makes me want to give it a whirl again soon!

    ~ Jess ~
    Everything Is Coming Up Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, a perfect theme card for a young lad.....Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He Stinkin Adorable! !! Fab colors and die cut! !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and a great card for a boy. Don't see many cards for teen boys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect teen boy. Most I know love music. He's just so timely. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fabulous, Karon!! That little guy is awesome!! I love the rock n roll cut!! All of the details are perfect!! This card rocks :D Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design, perfect for a youngster, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Love the colors! Think I may need to make and easel card or two again. Maybe Valentine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, this is fabulous, Karon! What a brilliant masculine card! I love the little rocker and the musical cut is fabulous! Marvelous work, my friend! Have a happy night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Karon - this is amazing! And you say it's quick?! Surely not!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh - how fabulous is this card?! I love everything about this cutie! Love that it's an easel card and can be displayed because this is just to cute to save in a box somewhere. What a great image, he is really rocking. The embellishments, papers and sentiments are all just perfect, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hallo Karon, your Easel card is gorgoues. I love all the pretty note detail it matches the cute image perfectly. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card. I have to go take a look at the Youtube video. TFS, Karon. You do such great work with Polkadoodles and without.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! How amazing is that. Love the cut out music notes... such a fabulous bit of embellishment. Great job, Karon!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Karon, love the image and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous design Karon....perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. He's so cute- maybe he would rather be radical, dude. You've really mastered using these sets and showing them off to their best advantage. We're all glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a cool card.
    I love the Rock N Roll cut out :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww this is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Enjoy your crafty time!
    School=teacher=me=work=less time to craft. lol
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW Karon this is one fantastic card my friend. You really did a fabulous job. Love the colors, image and the sentiments. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...